• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All they do is laugh and mock the fears, get predictions wrong by a mile of how bad things are going to get, then come back acting somber and say they missed projections and have Biden tell bs stories that never happened like they all relate to the common voter, then laugh and mock all over again saying just suck it up and buy electric, sorry about the food prices you can suck it up and just eat 1 meal a day, it's all the unvaccinated's fault, and it's all Putin's fault.  At this point......when does a silverback get appointed to a key position?  Surely it can flip a coin and make better decisions than the idiots in this administration at this point.  We've never had a silverback in charge.  This administration is checking off all unheard of barriers of unqualifieds for gender/race/sexual orientation reasons.  Lets check off the silverback reason and see what happens!

17 minutes ago, mike499 said:

II'm with you guys on most things this one I don't get. If the left wants to abort their voter rolls let them 

I've always been ambivalent about the procedure because I'll never get one.

But like all other rights not specifically mentioned in the Constitution or bill of rights, it is a state's rights issue no different than gaming, alcohol, fireworks, etc.

Taking all emotion out of the equation, I think the decision is correct. 

Federalism is a real thing. Abortion is an issue for the states and will remain legal in many states.

25 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

All they do is laugh and mock the fears, get predictions wrong by a mile of how bad things are going to get, then come back acting somber and say they missed projections and have Biden tell bs stories that never happened like they all relate to the common voter, then laugh and mock all over again saying just suck it up and buy electric, sorry about the food prices you can suck it up and just eat 1 meal a day, it's all the unvaccinated's fault, and it's all Putin's fault.  At this point......when does a silverback get appointed to a key position?  Surely it can flip a coin and make better decisions than the idiots in this administration at this point.  We've never had a silverback in charge.  This administration is checking off all unheard of barriers of unqualifieds for gender/race/sexual orientation reasons.  Lets check off the silverback reason and see what happens!

Good one👍. I am not sure if this made a news in US but British government have a simple solution on how to coupe with the crises. 

A government minister has suggested that people struggling with the cost of living could take on more hours or move to a better-paid job.

https://news.sky.com/story/minister-says-people-should-work-more-hours-or-move-to-a-better-job-to-protect-themselves-from-cost-of-living-surge-12614360

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/better-paid-job-work-more-26973070

Lol. So it's all your fault anyway get a better job and work more hours. How can they say that with the straight face :scratch

9 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Good one👍. I am not sure if this made a news in US but British government have a simple solution on how to coupe with the crises. 

A government minister has suggested that people struggling with the cost of living could take on more hours or move to a better-paid job.

https://news.sky.com/story/minister-says-people-should-work-more-hours-or-move-to-a-better-job-to-protect-themselves-from-cost-of-living-surge-12614360

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/better-paid-job-work-more-26973070

Lol. So it's all your fault anyway get a better job and work more hours. How can they say that with the straight face :scratch

Willie B was an Atlanta Zoo legend.  I saw him when I was about 5 years old.  Easily the saddest silverback I've ever seen.  He was underutilized.  If only he had been allowed to flip coins instead on Clinton getting bjs in the oval office, and bombing innocent people where Bin Laden was nowhere to be found we could have prevented 9/11.

Look at the frustration on his face.  All he wanted to do was flip coins and make presidential decisions better than Clinton.

zoo_folder_02.jpg

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread