TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Just now, Bigrunner said:

End of story Gmcarroll33.  You and Dumb Monkey don't understand fiscal years aren't the same as calendar years.

I know debt increased astronomically under Obama, gas prices increased astronomically under Obama, my health insurance which I never use anyways increased 3x under Obama and his stupid affordable health care act, Isis built from the ground up under Obama nose, racism increased drastically under Obama, while the labor force participation rate decreased astronomically.  All facts and no dispute.  Worst ever until Joe took over thanks to the China virus which he had zero plan for.  Luckily Putin invaded Ukraine and the media just magically made it disappear.

• Replies 69.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the morning of Jan 6th, Cia and secret service tell Benedict Donald the Proud Boys and Trump mob have weapons.  We want to set up MAGAdetectors. Benedict Donald says "no, they're not here to hurt me".

Fiscal year '20 had a record deficit of more than 100% of any previous year in America's history. $4.3 trillion.  More than 50% of Obama's entire 8 years. And he inherited a mess.  End of story.

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

On Jan. 5th Benedict Donald told his chief of staff he wanted to talk to known traitors and felons he pardoned Roger Stone and Mike Flynn.  This is getting good. The coup conspiracy is becoming very clear.

"OneFooter nobody cares. Benedict Donald was the Greatest president ever. I'll vote for him again". Redstripe and his dumb fucken brothers Gmcarroll33, Xyz, Dumb Monkey and Dumb Jason. :deemer

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Something we all have in common that you don't.Feet

You Trump lovers have a lot in common.  Especially ignorance,  racism, mysongny, anti America, cult of personality, lack of morals and compassion. 

Sarah Huckleberry Sanders says she'll protect fetuses like children are protected in school.  The Republicons idiots roared in approval. 

"Trump is the Greatest president ever". Redstripe 

"No way. I said it first". RaiseThese 

"I always agree with Redstripe". Gmcarroll33 

"While we're at it I always agree with Dumb Monkey".HUAD

"AMERICA is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Dumb Monkey 

"Democrats are trying to rewrite the history of Slavery in America. And I also agree Trump is the Greatest president ever". Xyz

Witness said she was digusted. "The way Benedict Donald was acting was Unamerican and unpatriotic".

"Bigrunner nobody cares Trump was the greatest president ever". Redstripe 

"I always agree with Redstripe". Gmcarroll33 

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine. Pootin said so". Dumb Monkey 

50 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

End of story Gmcarroll33.  You and Dumb Monkey don't understand fiscal years aren't the same as calendar years.

LMAO.  Holy fuck are you dumb.

The fiscal year for the federal government begins on October 1 of each year and ends on September 30 of the following year.

In other words, every part of the shutdowns fell under fiscal year 2020, you dumb one footed fatass.

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Sure it is. Prove it. Bet Hillary for $100 and show ticket. Especially if you think there's value.

I am discussing value with my fellow forum members.  I will make my decision based on that discussion.  See how that works?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread