Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

What law did he specifically break to warrant prison time?

Clearly you Trump-tards won't ever see what this man is.  Sadly for what ever reasons (some of these are fairly clear)

He isn't a Republican he is a con man and now a traitor. He wanted metal detectors removed so people with guns could be allowed to attack our own capital.  He assaulted a secret service agent because he couldn't get down to the capital to help influence the hopeful insurrection.  He tried to stay in office using a lie and everyone knew it was a lie - everyone knows clear as day there was no election fraud its been proven time and time again people in white house knew he knew yet he kept on lying in an effort to stay in power. He tried to get the vice president to lie and not certify an election for which he had no reason not to then he wanted to have him killed by an angry mob because he wouldn't go along with the big lie-  which in itself was illegal. 

I sit here and say what kind of person Jimmy defends this kind of man.  I think we all know

5 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Clearly you Trump-tards won't ever see what this man is.

You mean because he's not like the corrupt piece of shit in office that has done nothing but destroy our economy?

You fucking retards will believe any negative lies about Trump so you don't have to face the shitshow you created.

Question now is how long before Republicans completely turn on him.  Clearly after all this he has now become a nuclear mess politically and he has no chance of ever winning another Presidential election that much is clear.  We can see the tides turning in places like Fox News today which is starting to see the writing on the wall. 

Running Trump again makes Biden an automatic 2 term President at this point.  Decisions Decisions ...... 

3 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Question now is how long before Republicans completely turn on him.  Clearly after all this he has now become a nuclear mess politically and he has no chance of ever winning another Presidential election that much is clear.  We can see the tides turning in places like Fox News today which is starting to see the writing on the wall. 

Running Trump again makes Biden an automatic 2 term President at this point.  Decisions Decisions ...... 

You are so fucking brainwashed you can't even see that people HATE the piece of shit you put in office a lot more than Trump.  $5/gallon gas, no baby formula, lower real wages, etc.  People can't even survive under the dumbfuck you voted for.

So fucking blinded by your retarded confirmation bias and echo chamber.

Stupid fuck.

18 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i cant find the thread but i made a m.obama 30-1 thread last month

its basically just obama again. plus shes likeable to 90% of population. 

they are teaching her now. thats why she doesnt do much. same with trump disappearing for stretches before he ran 

I think a lot of what u said there is correct.  She is much more likable than Hilary will ever be and she has a name that many will vote for without seeing a single political debate or ad which always makes a difference. 

But there is one problem.  She has never shown any real want to be in office and I just find a hard time seeing why she would even run at this point. She is out there living her best life etc so just seems like she isn't "interested" in the headache's that come with a whole campaign and job if she were to win. 

4 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

I think a lot of what u said there is correct.  She is much more likable than Hilary will ever be and she has a name that many will vote for without seeing a single political debate or ad which always makes a difference. 

But there is one problem.  She has never shown any real want to be in office and I just find a hard time seeing why she would even run at this point. She is out there living her best life etc so just seems like she isn't "interested" in the headache's that come with a whole campaign and job if she were to win. 

Exactly, SS...

She is RICH and Happy...

Why would she even do it...

She could absolutely WIN...

Somebody just needs to convince her that she is the Only Hope to Save Humanity...

7 minutes ago, WVU said:

The recent Supreme Court decision gives all women candidates a better shot. 

100% agree.   But if your are M Obama do you really want to get mixed up in that nasty world when u already have it all?  I just don't see it.  Now Hillary well she is already invested so maybe she tries to get back in, I just don't think she has any real chance of winning at this point and I wouldn't lose any of my money betting on her even at those juicy odds. 

17 minutes ago, WVU said:

Most of the women candidates are far far far leftest lunatics.

The last thing America is going to do is hire another one of these losers after the destruction Biden has done.

53 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Clearly you Trump-tards won't ever see what this man is.  Sadly for what ever reasons (some of these are fairly clear)

He isn't a Republican he is a con man and now a traitor. He wanted metal detectors removed so people with guns could be allowed to attack our own capital.  He assaulted a secret service agent because he couldn't get down to the capital to help influence the hopeful insurrection.  He tried to stay in office using a lie and everyone knew it was a lie - everyone knows clear as day there was no election fraud its been proven time and time again people in white house knew he knew yet he kept on lying in an effort to stay in power. He tried to get the vice president to lie and not certify an election for which he had no reason not to then he wanted to have him killed by an angry mob because he wouldn't go along with the big lie-  which in itself was illegal. 

I sit here and say what kind of person Jimmy defends this kind of man.  I think we all know

I guess there's always 2 sides to every story and the truth lies somewhere in the middle, unless half of it comes from unhinged democrats.

nrZbFBPO2DiP.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

"Wanting" to run :mutley

1 hour ago, Sharp Square said:

You just dont get it, we dont care, no one cares, you talk about people with guns might be roaming the capital mall - big deal, that's the way it is in every american city, congress needs to join the club, - should the capital get extra protection? I say hell no, they deserve less protection.

Then you have the election, Biden did NOT win the election, we know that now, guess what, that means trump won and that the election was taken/stolen from him and the american people.

The time of reckoning is coming, and it's not coming for trump or trump supporters, it's coming for people like you . It's time you open your eyes, the left is losing on every front, the supreme court, the court of public opinion, Russia is winning the war, the vaccine dreams are gone, build back better is gone.

Time to admit defeat.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Wait...

Is someone saying that a passenger in the back seat of a presidential stretch limousine tried to grab the steering wheel?

That's preposterous.

Yep and the sad thing is that people like SS and OneFooter believe it soley bc it has anything negative to do with Trump.  Just like they believed Russia Russia Russia, and Trump loved being pee’d on by Russian prostitutes.  

This hearing is beyond pathetic to distract from their epic failure of an administration and try and prevent him from running again or look so crazy that nobody would ever vote for him.  The reality is they’re getting ousted in November at record rates and Trump or Desantis will be running things back to prosperity and normalcy in 2 years.  Somehow that makes them lose their mind.

58 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

I'm not pushing trump again, but I didn't quite turn on him, i turned to Desantis. If Ron D wasn't there there's zero chance I'd support one of the other republican rino's with wild dreams that they could win.

These hearings have been going on for weeks now, hows it working out? Is public opinion turning - no, is Trump losing support - no, are people coming back to biden and the dems - no. The hearings are having no effect because everything biden has touched he's destroyed, NO ONE likes biden anymore, dumping on trump all day every day isn't going to help him or the dems one bit.

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

Yep and the sad thing is that people like SS and OneFooter believe it bc it has anything negative to do with Trump.  This hearing is beyond pathetic to distract from their epic failure of an administration and try and prevent him from running again or look so crazy that nobody would ever vote for him.  The reality is they’re getting ousted in November at record rates and Trump or Desantis will be running things back to prosperity and normalcy in 2 years.  Somehow that makes them lose their mind.

Not to mention there's a divider between the driver and the back, and trump would have to be ten ft tall with arms to match to grab the wheel anyway. :laugh

42 minutes ago, WVU said:

Anyway Hillary true odds are more like 1000 to 1. To much exposure for them. 40 to 1 is horrible value.

Just the other day I cashed a bet at 20 to 1 on Banchero. You were obviously trolling.  Let's see your wager if this is a gambling thread and you see value.

Come to my window and get 50 to 1

4 hours ago, WVU said:

This has to have some value.  Discuss.

Even discussing it is foolish - it'll just prompt some to throw their money away.

I have a question for you since you were the one who was so upset about the TX school shooting. - How upset are you by these 50 dead illegals in this truck? It's about twice the number as the number of kids killed, you were ready to throw away the constitution, you demanded new laws, etc. What in your opinion should we do to prevent anything like this from happening again?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread