TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

7 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Wait...

Is someone saying that a passenger in the back seat of a presidential stretch limousine tried to grab the steering wheel?

That's preposterous.

Who told you it was a stretch limousine.  Same people that claimed John Bull Durham has the goods?

Republicon Fucken Scum

• Replies 69.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Reverse Trump's title 42 would be a great start.  More blood on the hands of Trump and John Robert's far right wing corrupt Supreme Court. And Far right wing Gov Abbott hands. The putz is spending billions on border security strictly as political and this happens. 

Republicon scum 

Trump Middle Finger GIF - Trump Middle Finger GIFs

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Who told you it was a stretch limousine.  Same people that claimed John Bull Durham has the goods?

Republicon Fucken Scum

Its confirmed , if you believe this story , you will believe ANYTHING they tell you ....lol

An irate Donald Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of the presidential SUV away from his Secret Service driver in a desperate effort to join his armed supporters on Jan. 6, 2021 — shouting, “I’m the f—ing president! Take me up to the Capitol now!” according to shocking testimony from a top former White House aide.

You know , the more I think about it and look at this crazy testimony from Casey, I just cant imagine that anyone would buy that shit(besides Runny and Brock)

....its just too absurd and too easily debunked. It wasnt even a handful of hours before people realized how silly the story was....."im the fuking president, Trump trying to take the wheel", eye witnesses willing to call BS.

Since we are watching a movie, would not surprise me at all if we later learn that she was sent in to to fuk with the J6 committee, destroy any  tinge of credibility they MAY have left....I mean she was a surprise witness, where did she even come from ?

They arent letting people testify FOR Trump , just against him ......look at how desperate the committee has been , they get word of a bombshell witness and they are hooked.

Stable Genius........

6 hours ago, redstripe said:

"We need to start the blm protests again now " 

"I am employed by a multi billion dollar company "

Quote from Laquisha Johnson. She works for McDonalds ,

Where's Antifa? Thank you Joe Biden.

The Republicon Fucken Scum tried to accuse Antifa for the Jan 6th insurrection.  Turned out to be Trump supporters. And another lie of the Republicon Fucken Scum they used to fear monger exposed. 

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Where's Antifa? Thank you Joe Biden.

The Republicon Fucken Scum tried to accuse Antifa for the Jan 6th insurrection.  Turned out to be Trump supporters. And another lie of the Republicon Fucken Scum they used to fear monger exposed. 

Oh Runny you soooo silly....yet for some reason you drive Monkey crazy....hahaha

Yep Antifa, FBI and other insiders were the violent and destructive force behind J6....MAGA (save for a tiny handful of knuckleheads) were NOT doing anything but enjoying the open house party that the capital police were throwing.

4 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

And now its "Trump World" ...  even Fox News is starting to see the writing on the wall and is slowly turning on the big cheeto 

LOL Cavuto....enjoy the impending demise of the dem party

You deserve nothing but the worst commie......would be happy to loan you a stepping stool

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread