TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

3 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

absolutely!

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine. Everyone knows this since Congress already admitted it". Dumb HUAD

P S. HUAD, you need $200? I'll loan you $80. Pay me back in a month.  Hopefully others come thru for you. Bigrunner 

• Replies 69.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Read the exact same thing at Newspunch.  Redstripe the propagandist wants all to getsome. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NewsPunch

What exactly are you talking about?  You jump all over the place and never stay on topic.  Is this a crippled defect or something?  Do you get angry when your stump hurts at night?  I was discussing gay pride month and the percentage of the country that is gay, and demographics and BLM's stance on destroying the nuclear family.  I read this verbatim on their website, as did many black men who called these lesbians out on it before they took it down out of shame and fear of being exposed.

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

What exactly are you talking about?  You jump all over the place and never stay on topic.  Is this a crippled defect or something?  Do you get angry when your stump hurts at night?  I was discussing gay pride month and the percentage of the country that is gay, and demographics and BLM's stance on destroying the nuclear family.  I read this verbatim on their website, as did many black men who called these lesbians out on it before they took it down out of shame and fear of being exposed.

The Gateway Pundit.  Getsome.  Gmcarroll33 

15 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Nobody fears gays except Republicon scum. Your obsession with gays, pride month ending and BLM speaks volumes.  Who the fuck cared except Republicon scum?

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Nobody fears gays except Republicon scum. Your obsession with gays, pride month ending and BLM speaks volumes.  Who the fuck cared except Republicon scum?

God you're dumb.  When did I say I fear gays?  I said I was glad I didn't have to see anymore stupid commercials and businesses doing their stupid pride month shit when most of the population isn't gay and couldn't care less.  And yes BLM is a trash organization exposed where the former lesbian founder is now in hiding in her multiple mansions, living rich off of money from dead black men that she did nothing for their family, did nothing for those communities other than have them burn it down in rage.  I've never met a stump that I can think of but you're quite possibly the worst example of the crippled community there possibly could be.    

Libtards are racists.

That’s why they say January 6th was the worst this.

Worst that.

Libtards make no mention of the slavery their demoKKKrat party ran and REFUSED to let go of.

They ignore Lincoln’s assassination because they wanted it.

Pearl Harbor, 911 two awful days far worse than January 6th that their pebble sized libtard brains can’t discern.

Since Stiffy E is in the thread; I had better help him.

Discern = perceive; recognize.

I think many here are AUTO thinking DeSantis would be a good Prez just because he is doing what appears to be a good job in FL

He is mostly doing and saying all the right things.....

Dont get too comfortable with the guy......Im not going to do anti-Desantis at  this time because its tough not to give him the benefit of the doubt...but do your research and their is reason for concern.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread