• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, sleepy said:

vaccine killed him

honestly i ran a real hard workout a few days ago. and my heart was hurting. then it hurt real bad last night for about 10 seconds

could be my imagination. could even possibly be DEW, but not for this i dont think 

and today i was on my hands and knees working all day and my groin that was DEWed a few weeks ago has clear scar tissue. fuking hurts. as does my back by forcing thru pain at a bad job

banged up here. and its not my fault

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

his poll numbers should be 15% forever

hes only good for flaming q33rs and blacks

85% of everyone else should be at the White House right now

Where are the republican leaders, they should be out there right now calling Biden the enemy of the people , calling for every american to treat him as a common enemy, no one should visit or spend a dime in blue cities,, the solution is to let them fail and fall.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Where are the republican leaders, they should be out there right now calling Biden the enemy of the people , calling for every american to treat him as a common enemy, no one should visit or spend a dime in blue cities,, the solution is to let them fail and fall.

they are all in on it. every single one. just going to a total police state for many reasons

21 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Comon sense one would think. It doesn't work that way. Republicans approach/logic, let them have all the "benefits" Democrats have to offer. No need for the hard line. Democrats are doing all the work for them. 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread