• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Jesus, are u fuckin dumb?

7 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Umm.  Hank Aaron died in 2021.

7 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

He was 86 years old when he died last year.

Amazing how many retards are on these forums.

Burned by X. These far right wingers are so fucken stupid.  As dumb and as evil as they come.

47 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Burned by X. These far right wingers are so fucken stupid.  As dumb and as evil as they come.

Hammerin Hank will always be Hank Aaron.  I’ve never even heard of this other Hank that passed, nor have any of my friends or family.  Everybody knows that Hank Aaron is Hammerin Hank.  I have no idea why an espn gambling character is important enough for a nickname or thread.  The X obviously thought it was worthwile and to each his own, but Hammerin Hank will always be Henry “Hank” Aaron’s legacy.  His autobiography is great btw, as were his stories about playing fireball as a kid.

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

30% is way too high. I thought an average American smarter then that. 

There are many stupid fuks like runner that would still vote democrat even if it got so bad they were out throwing rocks at squirrels for food. It's hard to believe there can be people this stupid but just click on one of those trending topics on twitter and the crap they post.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Where are the republican leaders, they should be out there right now calling Biden the enemy of the people , calling for every american to treat him as a common enemy, no one should visit or spend a dime in blue cities,, the solution is to let them fail and fall.

All they do is post how bad Biden is on Twitter, go a conservative radio and talk about how bad Biden is, go on FOX News or Newsmax and talk about how bad Biden is. How about actually do something? Like use your national guard to close the border. Get a coalition of red states to ignore Biden and his green energy crap, in red states get rid of teachers and board members that teach kids to be g ay. Use the national guard in crime ridden democrat run cities to arrest and detain the career criminals. Not one of these pussies has the balls to stand up to the worst president in our nations history. 

5 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Hammerin Hank will always be Hank Aaron.  I’ve never even heard of this other Hank that passed, nor have any of my friends or family.  Everybody knows that Hank Aaron is Hammerin Hank.  I have no idea why an espn gambling character is important enough for a nickname or thread.  The X obviously thought it was worthwile and to each his own, but Hammerin Hank will always be Henry “Hank” Aaron’s legacy.  His autobiography is great btw, as were his stories about playing fireball as a kid.

The X is a retard

I woke up and turned on the radio - CBS radio reported on the guy in akron who was shot and said "police killed an unarmed black man" - there is video of him shooting from the car and they have pictures of the gun he left in the car, the police dont know if he has the gun or not when he got out and ran.

The bottom line is the media want riots and disorder and they're willing to lie to get it.

7 hours ago, sleepy said:

All they do is post how bad Biden is on Twitter, go a conservative radio and talk about how bad Biden is, go on FOX News or Newsmax and talk about how bad Biden is. How about actually do something? Like use your national guard to close the border. Get a coalition of red states to ignore Biden and his green energy crap, in red states get rid of teachers and board members that teach kids to be g ay. Use the national guard in crime ridden democrat run cities to arrest and detain the career criminals. Not one of these pussies has the balls to stand up to the worst president in our nations history. 

I agree on states gathering together - I said all the red states in the middle of the country should ban the construction of electric charging stations - no recharging no electric cars, the dakotas to tx to the southern states, they're far to big to cross without charging.

A simple act like stopping all superchargers would complete destroy the industry.

2 hours ago, xyz said:

The worst president in history is out.

Just not official yet.

Newsom is running ads in Florida.  That LIBTARD dumbass will be one of the democrats choices for the 2024 nomination.

He's running an ad that says california represents freedom and people should come to CA to get it. :deemer

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I agree on states gathering together - I said all the red states in the middle of the country should ban the construction of electric charging stations - no recharging no electric cars, the dakotas to tx to the southern states, they're far to big to cross without charging.

A simple act like stopping all superchargers would complete destroy the industry.

LOVE IT

It’s over.

Destroyed America.

Destroyed the demoKKKrat party.  Lost the Hispanic vote.  The Mom’s vote.

Now the independent vote.

Although, who are the 18%?:deemer

Only 18 Percent Of Independent Voters Approve Of Biden’s Job Performance

The president is severely underwater with independents, the CIVIQS rolling job-approval average found.

Only 18 percent of independents approve of President Joe Biden’s job performance, while 68 percent disapprove and 13 percent neither approve nor disapprove, according to the CIVIQS average as of July 3.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread