TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

19 minutes ago, RudyRuder said:

id love to know what happened in your life to rely on the government

for brock, its pretty obvious why he NEEDS govt

And I don't know why IAG would vote for evil like Benedict Donald or follow the evil sheep like a lying propagandist such as Sleepy. 

I know IAG is a fair person and I've also been told she's a sweetheart.  It never made sense to me.

• Replies 69.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mitt Romney wrote an Op Ed blaming both sides. :laugh That's also Dumb Joey's default reply. "It's both sides Runner". :mutley

If there was ever a time to argue it's not both sides it would be now.  One side is evil, very dishonest and a major threat to democracy. 

"Trump may have won the election.  I need to see all the evidence to know for sure". Hoffa

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

And I don't know why IAG would vote for evil like Benedict Donald or follow the evil sheep like a lying propagandist such as Sleepy. 

I know IAG is a fair person and I've also been told she's a sweetheart.  It never made sense to me.

You'll have to accept that half of the population doesn't see the world the same as the democrats.  Even half of the democrats don't see the world the same as you.  If you can see the good in somebody in every way beyond a vote once every 4 years, then surely you can continue to see them as a good normal person afterwards.  We have 2 candidates and everybody picks one and goes on about their life afterwards hoping for the best.  Somebody hating or refusing to be friends over a vote was never worth your time in the first place.

My best friend from hs lived in Jackson Hole where a bunch of NYC democrats live.  He had friends for 3 years until he voted for Trump and they only found out bc they had to ask and couldn't get over it.  They all refused to be friends afterwards and acted like complete assholes to him.  I'm friends with dummycrats, and we both troll each from each side.  In the ends we're all friends and go on about life talking normal stuff.  My ex was a dummycrat.  We never discussed politics and got along great like best friends and shit. 

You should start looking for the good in people vs worrying about how they voted once every 4 years unless they're extreme.  IAG is the same as she was before a vote, and that was her choice.  Clearly she didn't think she was voting for the sort of man that you voted against and abhor.  Let it go and talk with her about South Dakota or gambling.  Most here just troll you bc you're incapable of acting this way.

22 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You'll have to accept that half of the population doesn't see the world the same as the democrats.  Even half of the democrats don't see the world the same as you.  If you can see the good in somebody in every way beyond a vote once every 4 years, then surely you can continue to see them as a good normal person afterwards.  We have 2 candidates and everybody picks one and goes on about their life afterwards hoping for the best.  Somebody hating or refusing to be friends over a vote was never worth your time in the first place.

My best friend from hs lived in Jackson Hole where a bunch of NYC democrats live.  He had friends for 3 years until he voted for Trump and they only found out bc they had to ask and couldn't get over it.  They all refused to be friends afterwards and acted like complete assholes to him.  I'm friends with dummycrats, and we both troll each from each side.  In the ends we're all friends and go on about life talking normal stuff.  My ex was a dummycrat.  We never discussed politics and got along great like best friends and shit. 

You should start looking for the good in people vs worrying about how they voted once every 4 years unless they're extreme.  IAG is the same as she was before a vote, and that was her choice.  Clearly she didn't think she was voting for the sort of man that you voted against and abhor.  Let it go and talk with her about South Dakota or gambling.  Most here just troll you bc you're incapable of acting this way.

Great post, sir. 

Most of my family are Dems. Most of my friends are Dems. But we just make fun of one another over it. I’ve never lost a friend over politics. Though I do have a friend who was kinda ostracized from my close friend group that goes back to high school over Trump. It’s sad. I’m still friends and keep in touch w him but the rest of the crew wrote him off. Though to be fair , he’s also a total prick so it wasn’t 100% politically based

Shit the girl I’m dating is a total lib and I troll her about it all the time but never once has it turned into an argument. 

Psycho extremists like Raise and BIgDumber are too dumb for an actual intelligent discussion about politics so they just defend their side w/o using their brain. It’s completely intellectually dishonest and pathetic. 

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

IAG voted for Benedict Donald just like you. And I believe just like you she likes Trump sheep and morons.

As stated numerous times, voted Trump in 2016 and statement vote for Biden in 2020 knowing Trump had SD easily regardless…so Fuck off. 

I lost one of my cats last night during fireworks, and today is not the day to discuss politics for me. 

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

56 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

I would like to vote for GMCarroll33 for president 

31 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Great post, sir. 

Most of my family are Dems. Most of my friends are Dems. But we just make fun of one another over it. I’ve never lost a friend over politics. Though I do have a friend who was kinda ostracized from my close friend group that goes back to high school over Trump. It’s sad. I’m still friends and keep in touch w him but the rest of the crew wrote him off. Though to be fair , he’s also a total prick so it wasn’t 100% politically based

Shit the girl I’m dating is a total lib and I troll her about it all the time but never once has it turned into an argument. 

Psycho extremists like Raise and BIgDumber are too dumb for an actual intelligent discussion about politics so they just defend their side w/o using their brain. It’s completely intellectually dishonest and pathetic. 

+100

Just now, Brock Landers said:

Someone high up is going to get killed

Trump caused all of this madness

3 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Idiot Biden supporters threatening SCOTUS members including the Senate Majority leader. Twitter twats calling Clarence Thomas a ni**er but ya it is all about the Trump suppoters. Little Adam is half a faq also. 

You're dense along with dishonest.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread