Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

The midge is angry today. Maybe Ty and Baldy got to the ebt funds before him. 

image.gif

guy couldnt drive a swift truck. canned

"$3k a week driver manager!....you ppl have no clue"

clearly doesnt have any sort of a bankroll to ease the pain. opened his midget mouth last week and went 0-6. documented beyond dispute if he wants to try. sad state of affairs 

So first we dropped to the lowest levels since the 80s

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/us-strategic-petroleum-reserve-drops-lowest-level-since-1987-2022-05-16/

and now we’re shipping 5,000,000 barrels from our reserves to Europe.

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/oil-us-reserves-head-overseas-gasoline-prices-stay-high-2022-07-05/

Can 2024 get here already?  These people suck so fkn much.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Brock owns your dumb Israeli ass. They are born very dumb in Israeli. Like you Bebe was sucking the dick of the worst most criminal president ever. Then when BeBe congratulated Biden on his victory, Benedict Donald told Bebe "no more sucking each others dick, I still have MBS and Pootin I can suck.  

Breaking news it's now very apparent the far right wing Israeli military killed American journalist. Biden should drop a bomb on Israeli. The deficit would drop drastically.:laugh  Majority are worthless. Dumb Jason is a perfect example. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/07/04/gunfire-that-killed-palestinian-american-journalist-likely-came-from-israeli-military-positions-u-s-says-00043906

:mutley

17 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Hammerin Hank will always be Hank Aaron.  I’ve never even heard of this other Hank that passed, nor have any of my friends or family.  Everybody knows that Hank Aaron is Hammerin Hank.  I have no idea why an espn gambling character is important enough for a nickname or thread.  The X obviously thought it was worthwile and to each his own, but Hammerin Hank will always be Henry “Hank” Aaron’s legacy.  His autobiography is great btw, as were his stories about playing fireball as a kid.

Hank Aaron was one of the greatest players and nicest humans. He would not be happy with the direction the racist governor Brian Kemp has done regarding voter suppression and voting rights in Georgia. He always had to deal with racism but with the backward direction of the country and Scotus, I know Hank Aaron would be disgusted. 

Hank Aaron Never Forgot How America Treated Him. We Shouldn't, Either

It didn't matter how many home runs Hank Aaron was able to hit. He endured endless racism inside and outside the ballpark.
And obviously Georgia is unwilling to progress but willing to go back to Jim Crow.

https://www.si.com/mlb/2021/01/22/hank-aaron-atlanta-braves-baseball-hall-of-fame

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Every elected official gets calls like that.

Less than newsworthy...

Double standard Hoffa quickly concludes the extreme hate and Trumptard threats on RepubliCons is standard political behavior. Par for the course. Everyone move on. Next!

Did I get it right? Because you usually say you don't know until you read the briefs or reviewed the evidence. Unless your conclusion is in support of Nazis and Trumptards. :laugh 

Pelosi Vita: Speaker, DUI hubby cavort at Italian resort owned by Andrea Bocelli

The Pelosis may want to skip the wine tasting this time.

A little more than a month after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul was busted for DUI in California — leaving him facing jail time — the multi-millionaire couple was spotted at a ritzy resort on the Italian seaside owned by legendary tenor Andrea Bocelli.

most patrons didn’t recognize Pelosi and kept asking the lifeguards who she was. 

The resort, so exclusive that rates for personal cabins are only available by emailed request, is nestled between the beach and the mountains in Forte dei Marmi, about 60 miles west of Florence.

As a sunglass-wearing Pelosi, 82, was pictured strolling through the Mediterranean surf with staff and security following close behind, Americans spent the July Fourth holiday weekend filling up their vehicles with gas that cost $4.80 a gallon on average nationwide and forking out around $76.94 for the usual cookout of hamburgers, hot dogs and other fixings — 17% more than last year.

In a May interview, Pelosi supported President Biden's response to inflation that has reached levels not seen since 1981, saying “so much is being done by this president, we have to make sure public sentiment understands that.”

“The American people have said they have a very high comfort level with their economic situation,” Pelosi told MSNBC, referring to the Federal Reserve’s Economic Well-Being of US Households report that found 68% of Americans said that they could cover the cost of a $400 emergency in 2021.

That survey was conducted in October and November 2021 when the inflation rate was about 6.8%. The US inflation rate hit 8.6% in May. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

And I might add...

The governor of my state is a scumbag motherfucker and I think I've shown incredible restraint in not communicating that fact to him.

I've told governor Walz to fuck himself on twitter and have used this emoji 🖕 many times in my replies.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread