TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

57 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Double standard Hoffa quickly concludes the extreme hate and Trumptard threats on RepubliCons is standard political behavior. Par for the course. Everyone move on. Next!

Did I get it right? Because you usually say you don't know until you read the briefs or reviewed the evidence. Unless your conclusion is in support of Nazis and Trumptards. :laugh 

Eat 80 Snickers.

That will help you.

• Replies 69.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

being a blood sucking freeloader doesnt always work it appears lol 

He is a proven racist.

Proven STIFF and proven liar.

Lucky I still have some of his BULLSHIT from years ago. :deemer

That fucking TATOR TOT fagggottt; he blames everyone else but himself.

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 9:10 PM
To: 

Subject: Re: What's up 

Told you last time I lost my job, the wife will not give me money

Son neither

You will get what I owe, not going to African American you

2 minutes ago, xyz said:

He is a proven racist.

Proven STIFF and proven liar.

Lucky I still have some of his BULLSHIT from years ago. :deemer

That fucking TATOR TOT fagggottt; he blames everyone else but himself.

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 9:10 PM
To: 

Subject: Re: What's up 

Told you last time I lost my job, the wife will not give me money

Son neither

You will get what I owe, not going to African American you

:laugh
what a pathetic sack of shit. All over a nickel. Imagine asking your kid for money to settle gambling debts 

14 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

But these assholes are threatening him and saying they're coming to his house, clearly that's over the line

Saying and doing are two different things.

You're looking at this from an emotional perspective. Look at it from a legal perspective. 

You can't arrest people for being assholes, it doesn't work that way.

50 minutes ago, xyz said:

As a sunglass-wearing Pelosi, 82, was pictured strolling through the Mediterranean surf with staff and security following close behind, Americans spent the July Fourth holiday weekend filling up their vehicles with gas that cost $4.80 a gallon on average nationwide and forking out around $76.94 for the usual cookout of hamburgers, hot dogs and other fixings — 17% more than last year.

In a May interview, Pelosi supported President Biden's response to inflation that has reached levels not seen since 1981, saying “so much is being done by this president, we have to make sure public sentiment understands that.”

“The American people have said they have a very high comfort level with their economic situation,” Pelosi told MSNBC, referring to the Federal Reserve’s Economic Well-Being of US Households report that found 68% of Americans said that they could cover the cost of a $400 emergency in 2021.

That survey was conducted in October and November 2021 when the inflation rate was about 6.8%. The US inflation rate hit 8.6% in May. 

Did AXL tell Nancy about the great SHRIMP PHO just on the outskirts of Florence ???

34 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

But these assholes are threatening him and saying they're coming to his house, clearly that's over the line

And they also did it to those two black women in Georgia that Trump accused of stealing the election.  Ruby and her daughter.  They also did it to Georgia SOS and a 2nd Republicon.  Both witnesses that testify to congress. Then there was the Republicon Speaker of the Arizona house who testified he received many threats against him and his family.  Sadly his adult daughter died while the family was getting threatened. 3 women in Michigan had their lives threatened by Trumptards. Col. Vidman, Marie Yonkivich. Etc.

"Runner this always happens.  Nothing new here. It's not newsworthy". Hoffa

What’s sad is Hammerin Hank dealt with an entire career of threats and racism and never held resentment or hated anybody.  George Floyd spent an entire adult life as a criminal and a drug addict.  Hank Aaron got a tiny blip of tv coverage when he died and was like the 5th or 6th story on 30 minutes of NBC and ABC nightly news for about 3 days.  George Floyd was the lead story every night for 6 months.

2 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yeah.  A pansy ass, tranny lover that votes against guns.  A real tough guy.  LMAO. 

Like you could ever afford to be in the same room as me anyway.

Save up those government handouts, brokedick.

Hey, all this Keyboard Warrior shit aside, which is all that an Internet Pussy like you has...

Now, Listen Close...

Here are some FACTS:

1) My hands are Registered Deadly Weapons...

2) They have been ever since I was awarded the Silver Star in the Iraq War as a Navy Seal working Black Ops...

3) I should have gotten the Medal of Honor, but I had to kick my Commanding Officer's Ass (when I walked in on him Raping a Female Recruit)...

^Those are The FACTS!

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

What’s sad is Hammerin Hank dealt with an entire career of threats and racism and never held resentment or hated anybody.  George Floyd spent an entire adult life as a criminal and a drug addict.  Hank Aaron got a tiny blip of tv coverage when he died and was like the 5th or 6th story on 30 minutes of NBC and ABC nightly news for about 3 days.  George Floyd was the lead story every night for 6 months.

SPOT ON

Damn shame

4 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Hey, all this Keyboard Warrior shit aside, which is all that an Internet Pussy like you has...

Now, Listen Close...

Here are some FACTS:

1) My hands are Registered Deadly Weapons...

2) They have been ever since I was awarded the Silver Star in the Iraq War as a Navy Seal working Black Ops...

3) I should have gotten the Medal of Honor, but I had to kick my Commanding Officer's Ass (when I walked in on him Raping a Female Recruit)...

^Those are The FACTS!

This isn’t my battle but this instantly came to mind

1 hour ago, xyz said:

Pelosi Vita: Speaker, DUI hubby cavort at Italian resort owned by Andrea Bocelli

The Pelosis may want to skip the wine tasting this time.

A little more than a month after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul was busted for DUI in California — leaving him facing jail time — the multi-millionaire couple was spotted at a ritzy resort on the Italian seaside owned by legendary tenor Andrea Bocelli.

most patrons didn’t recognize Pelosi and kept asking the lifeguards who she was. 

The resort, so exclusive that rates for personal cabins are only available by emailed request, is nestled between the beach and the mountains in Forte dei Marmi, about 60 miles west of Florence.

"most patrons didn’t recognize Pelosi"

^So What?

Bocelli is a Blind Fukk...

Thus, The Host didn't recognize them either...

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread