Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You'll have to accept that half of the population doesn't see the world the same as the democrats.  

You should start looking for the good in people vs worrying about how they voted once every 4 years unless they're extreme.  IAG is the same as she was before a vote, and that was her choice.  Clearly she didn't think she was voting for the sort of man that you voted against and abhor.  Let it go and talk with her about South Dakota or gambling.  

You don't know jack about good people.  Not even a third of the population would vote for Herschel Walker but you're proudly backing him to represent you and America.  :mutley

Again you don't know jack. But sheep's don't need to know anything.  They follow and put party over country. 

7 hours ago, IAG said:

As stated numerous times, voted Trump in 2016 and statement vote for Biden in 2020 knowing Trump had SD easily regardless…so Fuck off. 

I lost one of my cats last night during fireworks, and today is not the day to discuss politics for me. 

Condolences IAG, that sucks

I've started threads in the past wanting fireworks banned/limited and/or more policed. 

Well I see anything other than what you already believe or want to hear in the first place continues to be your miserable lunatic existence and you still can’t have a normal civil discussion.  Back to trolling you I guess.

Again I get 2 candidates to vote for.  Both will most likely just vote for anything and everything the rest of their party votes on.  I choose the one that’s most likely to vote the way I see it best serving my state and country.

Did your BIL make fun of your stump again on the 4th, or did they not invite you this time?

1 hour ago, xyz said:

He is a proven racist.

Proven STIFF and proven liar.

Lucky I still have some of his BULLSHIT from years ago. :deemer

That fucking TATOR TOT fagggottt; he blames everyone else but himself.

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 9:10 PM
To: 

Subject: Re: What's up 

Told you last time I lost my job, the wife will not give me money

Son neither

You will get what I owe, not going to African American you

-500 hes used his sons name on stuff. good solid line there bet the +450 if you have had a great week already 

7 hours ago, IAG said:

As stated numerous times, voted Trump in 2016 and statement vote for Biden in 2020 knowing Trump had SD easily regardless…so Fuck off. 

I lost one of my cats last night during fireworks, and today is not the day to discuss politics for me. 

You mean it ran away or it died?

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

-500 hes used his sons name on stuff. good solid line there bet the +450 if you have had a great week already 

Didn’t he proudly admit years ago to doing numerous WU’s deposits (not withdrawals obviously) under his son’s name once he got blacklisted and was so desperate to have action he started depositing under his 5 year old kid’s name?

12 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Didn’t he proudly admit years ago to doing numerous WU’s deposits (not withdrawals obviously) under his son’s name once he got blacklisted and was so desperate to have action he started depositing under his 5 year old kid’s name?

No, did them under friends/co-workers names.  So what 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread