Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Didn’t he proudly admit years ago to doing numerous WU’s deposits (not withdrawals obviously) under his son’s name once he got blacklisted and was so desperate to have action he started depositing under his 5 year old kid’s name?

GM.

That pile of waste told me his whatever IT, was would not LOAN him a nickel to pay me years ago.:deemer

So yeah.

He certainly fucked her ass when she was asleep!

33 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I’m a Braves fan, and loved baseball as a kid.  When we had to do book reports where like 100 pages min was required I read his autobiography which was over 450 pages as a 9 year old kid.  I would have been proud to meet Hank Aaron and shake his hand and talk with him.  I would never have wanted to associate with Fentanyl Floyd.  He was a piece of shit and doesn’t belong in the same comparison as Hank Aaron.  I despised the lack of coverage Hank Aaron got vs Floyd dying of an overdose.

I’m sure BigGimper will find a way to turn this into you being a racist Nazi.  

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

I’m sure BigGimper will find a way to turn this into you being a racist Nazi.  

No doubt.  It’s become part of the fun of this site at this point.  It’s also a good education of the lunatics you could potentially meet in society one day.  He doesn’t seem like a pleasant guy to be around at all.

7 minutes ago, xyz said:

GM.

That pile of waste told me his whatever IT, was would not LOAN him a nickel to pay me years ago.:deemer

So yeah.

He certainly fucked her ass when she was asleep!

Not being able to scrape $500 to your name as a 50 year old man has to feel pretty defeating.  Pretty sad as I assume he was given lots of opportunities by his parents.

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

mikemann just knows AXL could very well take his ball and go home. then nobody would have a ball to play with. AXL would do that for sure 

It’s obvious.

He likes the ass fucking.

I have no problem with Non heterosexual person .

Just odd to see a TGF’er like that take it so easily from STIFFY E.

Must owe UDDERS way more than a LOUSY nickel.:deemer

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

mikemann just knows AXL could very well take his ball and go home. then nobody would have a ball to play with. AXL would do that for sure 

XYZ was talking about me?  That's ok, I dont take anything that's said here seriously, I just dont think it's good form to go after family, personal details, etc.

Let brock be the angry, classless lunatic, the goal is to trigger him, not look like an asshole ourselves.

Just now, mikeman said:

XYZ was talking about me?  That's ok, I dont take anything that's said here seriously, I just dont think it's good form to go after family, personal details, etc.

Let brock be the angry, classless lunatic, the goal is to trigger him, not look like an asshole ourselves.

You stick your nose in EVERYONE’s business.

You like dogs?

Squirrels?

Maybe get one MATE.

4 minutes ago, xyz said:

Agreed.

You liked it.  Therefore.:mutley

I'm sorry you dont like me, although I must admit you're one of the posters I really dont notice.

If you want, go at me good, then I'll respond and we can really pretend there's a feud going.

I must admit I do like it when brock insults me, after all that's what I'm trying to do. :mutley

15 minutes ago, mikeman said:

"go after family"?

its been the same jokes for 10 years. guy is just BARRELED in and THRASHING right now

i get you dont want to lose the forum punching bag but thats his choice 

7 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

"go after family"?

its been the same jokes for 10 years. guy is just BARRELED in and THRASHING right now

i get you dont want to lose the forum punching bag but thats his choice 

I dont care if you guys do it, i just dont approve of it, but that's just my opinion and is worth nothing here. You guys do what you want.

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

I'm sorry you dont like me, although I must admit you're one of the posters I really dont notice.

If you want, go at me good, then I'll respond and we can really pretend there's a feud going.

I must admit I do like it when brock insults me, after all that's what I'm trying to do. :mutley

:deemer

i agree you are the forum queen.

11 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

So first we dropped to the lowest levels since the 80s

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/us-strategic-petroleum-reserve-drops-lowest-level-since-1987-2022-05-16/

and now we’re shipping 5,000,000 barrels from our reserves to Europe.

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/oil-us-reserves-head-overseas-gasoline-prices-stay-high-2022-07-05/

Can 2024 get here already?  These people suck so fkn much.

Trump had that built up when companies were basically giving it away also.  The replacement cost will be massive.  The same goes for these proposed gas tax holidays.  That money needs to be set aside for infrastructure, now we’ll have to pay more down the road.  

3 hours ago, FairWarning said:

Trump had that built up when companies were basically giving it away also.  The replacement cost will be massive.  The same goes for these proposed gas tax holidays.  That money needs to be set aside for infrastructure, now we’ll have to pay more down the road.  

Dont forget Trump wanted to fill the oil reserve up when oil was under $20 bbl, the dems blocked him, perhaps the ultimate act of stupidity and petulance.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread