TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

38 minutes ago, IAG said:

I’m so glad I stopped caring this Trump shit a while ago..guy caused a divide in my previously indivisible family.  I couldn’t listen to it anymore.  
  Kavanaugh is still a POS though.  This still makes me laugh. 

Congrats on family separating the wheat from the chaff

Also

MMMMM....that IS a funny video

• Replies 69.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

What a fucking joke she is lol

What are you doing in Congress the last 2 years you c unt?

Oh that's right, NOTHING!

Easy there MIDGE.

MTG is NOT some degenerate BALD ASSED BITCH.

Thus in the midst of your confusion, you cannot post about her that way.

9 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

everything has been said

Trump has a shit ton of problems, this is just one of them.  Guy is fucked

They can and probably will indict him, they can convict him, but it wont stop him from running and possibly winning. That's the reality.

The people of america have the absolute right to choose their own leaders, his chances of winning only increase the more they pursue him.

12 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

What’s to stop Dems from stealing election after election? Republicans will never do anything about it besides whine.

RINO's will.  That's why every last one of them need to go.  The Lindsey Graham's and Mitch McConnell's of the world are an embarrassment to the future of the party as it will be moving forward.  They all need to go.  It's nuclear MAGA moving forward lol.

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"Trump didn't do anything wrong. Obama hide way more documents. And what about Hillary". Gmcarroll33 

Are you drunk already OneFooter?  It's one o'clock where I'm at.  Not normal to be hammered and power posting misspelling everything by 12 pm your time.  Did you host a keg party last night to celebrate this which will end up being nothing, once Trump is your president again in 2024?  Sad if so.  Gotta protect your remaining foot at all costs and drinking yourself silly before noon isn't the way to be in life. 

14 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Are you drunk already OneFooter?  It's one o'clock where I'm at.  Not normal to be hammered and power posting misspelling everything by 12 pm your time.  Did you host a keg party last night to celebrate this which will end up being nothing, once Trump is your president again in 2024?  Sad if so.  Gotta protect your remaining foot at all costs and drinking yourself silly before noon isn't the way to be in life. 

Gmcarroll33,  who's lying Trump lol, Trump's attorney,  Merrick Garland, or FBI?

"Trump gaining momentum for 2024". Gmcarroll33 :mutley

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Gmcarroll33,  who's lying Trump lol, Trump's attorney,  Merrick Garland, or FBI?

"Trump gaining momentum for 2024". Gmcarroll33 :mutley

Put the bottle down OneFooter.  Your remaining foot depends on you not celebrating conspiracy theory #100 vs Trump where you've been wrong every time.  Merrick Garland is a POS and a weakling who delayed the Unabomber search.  The only good thing McConnell ever did was keep him off the Supreme Court.  The FBI lead an assassination attempt on Whitemer. 

Meanwhile Trump went along in life for forever without a problem until he ran for president and defeated the anointed Hillary.  From there you've endangered your remaining foot for 6 straight years. 

Doesn't diabetes get progressively worse and you lose more and more of your limbs if you're drinking too much, putting too much sugar in?  I don't want you to look like you have flesh eating disease soon.  If you have no arms or legs and have to chicken peck with your nose at the keyboard to type it would be a tough way for you to call us all racists and nazis moving forward.  

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread