• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

israel has nukes pointed at every major city in the world... yet if one of their enemies or neighbors even SNIFFS at nuclear energy, the media goes nutso

hmm.... we can't stand it if iran or other countries that have never threatened the usa have a nuclear weapon, but israel, whose leaders have repeatedly said they would destroy the usa after they were done sucking all of its resources, can have tons of nuclear weapons and we don't even care

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

israel has nukes pointed at every major city in the world... yet if one of their enemies or neighbors even SNIFFS at nuclear energy, the media goes nutso

hmm.... we can't stand it if iran or other countries that have never threatened the usa have a nuclear weapon, but israel, whose leaders have repeatedly said they would destroy the usa after they were done sucking all of its resources, can have tons of nuclear weapons and we don't even care

:bulb

8 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

Iran has indeed theatened the US of A

34 minutes ago, WVU said:

Iran has indeed theatened the US of A

show me a quote from anyone high-up in iran making a threat against the usa... it is almost always the other way around, where they are telling the usa and israel to STOP threatening iran... we are constantly given pro-israel propaganda, and anyone saying otherwise is "anti-semitic"

if you criticize iran/russia/etc you aren't racist against their people, but we are tricked into believing that any criticism of israel is somehow racist against jews

if you want to know who controls you, just find the people you can't criticize!  

55 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

Trump loved those assholes.  Let them fend for themselves 

10 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

show me a quote from anyone high-up in iran making a threat against the usa... it is almost always the other way around, where they are telling the usa and israel to STOP threatening iran... we are constantly given pro-israel propaganda, and anyone saying otherwise is "anti-semitic"

if you criticize iran/russia/etc you aren't racist against their people, but we are tricked into believing that any criticism of israel is somehow racist against jews

if you want to know who controls you, just find the people you can't criticize!  

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2020-09-21/iran-threatens-us-for-soleimani-killing-as-trump-imposes-new-sanctions?context=amp

https://www.voanews.com/amp/twitter-bans-account-llinked-to-iranian-leader-oer-video-threatening-trump/6398532.html

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Some of us are trying to prevent wars.  Not start more of them.  A big part of that comes from understanding and acknowledging the past, how others were affected by our own actions, and recognizing that we are not above reproach.

Keep up the good fight

25 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Some of us are trying to prevent wars.  Not start more of them.  A big part of that comes from understanding and acknowledging the past, how others were affected by our own actions, and recognizing that we are not above reproach.

agreed

yes, i love the people of iran, just like i love the people of russia, just like i loved the people of afghanistan/iraq

how in the world can someone hate a whole country of people just because the tv told them to?  am i still supposed to hate vietnam, korea, germany, and japan too?  i don't remember the tv ever telling me to stop hating those places

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

THIS

The recent failures in foreign policy are nothing but an accumulation of baggage, for decades, useless weak leaders have planted the seeds for all this bullshit

Our western leaders are a HUGE embarassment.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread