• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Rest assured WVU, I still hate Iran.

They have yet to be punished for taking the hostages and overrunning the embassy. An act of war not answered by the weakest American president in history.

you were military so of course you understand who the enemies of the US are.  These knuckleheads play contrarian to the point they pretend to idolize Russia, Iran and probably even North Korea

21 minutes ago, WVU said:

you were military so of course you understand who the enemies of the US are.  These knuckleheads play contrarian to the point they pretend to idolize Russia, Iran and probably even North Korea

You're living in the past, WE are the enemy.  We are the ones starting wars, WE are the ones who want them to continue, We are the ones  threatening and bullying other nations.

We are the primary source of evil in the world today, it's all changed in just 18 months.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Rest assured WVU, I still hate Iran.

They have yet to be punished for taking the hostages and overrunning the embassy. An act of war not answered by the weakest American president in history.

The Saudis and the Iranians have always been 1 and 1A, that being said I have Iranian American aquaintencences I get along with great.

4 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

The Saudis and the Iranians have always been 1 and 1A, that being said I have Iranian American aquaintencences i get along with great.

My nephew married into an Iranian family that got out before the Shah fell, they're great people and I enjoy seeing them. It's the terrorism supporting Mullahs running that country that need the beatdown. A painful bloody one...

I think the Saudis are coming around and slowly becoming better global citizens.

we are quickly becoming the most out of shape and faggy military, fbi, etc in the world!

to go with everything else... obese tranny in charge of health, morons and faggs in charge of everything

total troll job, how can any rational sane human think biden is the best choice for leader of the free world... or that a fat mentally ill tranny is the best person to be in charge of health

6 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

we are quickly becoming the most out of shape and faggy military, fbi, etc in the world!

to go with everything else... obese tranny in charge of health, morons and faggs in charge of everything

total troll job, how can any rational sane human think biden is the best choice for leader of the free world... or that a fat mentally ill tranny is the best person to be in charge of health

Meanwhile...

The military is failing to meet their recruiting goals.

Hmmm

9 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

stand selling trump t-shirts, etc

there are lots of "trump stores" in places like tennessee that sell patriot gear

never saw a clinton or biden store, even though biden got 81 million votes lolol

Correct, haven't seen one basically since trump left. Anyway at least one is back. I assume there's some demand.

41 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

This guy is one of the bigger idiots and nutjobs I've seen.  He's as clueless and crazy as Brock and OneFooter reading through his tweets for a minute. 

Suck it up.  The Bush, Cheney, Romney, Ryan, Lindsey Graham Republican party is done.  Either embrace MAGA or good luck getting re-elected. 

Not sure if Al is joking, but he's endorsing Liz - that'll help in wyoming. :laugh

image.png.6b05df0f250c7dfc96fda466f0dfc614.png

3 hours ago, WVU said:

LOL, Beetle Hoffa was either sleeping or robbing the military blind during his service days, those cats just do what they are told to do, you think MOST enlisted guys understand the politics of their assignments

plus what would that putz know about who the true enemies of America are today if FOX doesnt tell him?

Lizzy the ultimate RINO and hypocrite.  Her husband's law firm works on behalf of China's military, security, and intelligence services, AND...........represents Hunter Biden.  Nuclear MAGA or gtfo moving forward.

image.png.682b02eff863dfb22625f7ed47898ef6.png

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/liz-cheneys-hunter-biden-problem-husbands-firm-represents

https://nypost.com/2022/08/13/liz-cheneys-husband-is-a-lawyer-defending-hunter-biden/

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread