Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Mike, is there a site that rates the POLLS accuracy over a certain length of time????

There is but many of those sites are fake as well, basically the worst are the networks and the ones with a (D) behind them. Polling right now is largely fraudulent - it used to be to take a snapshot of public opinion, now it tries to manipulate opinion. They try to encourage the dems to vote and discourage republicans - that's why 90%+of the time they err on the side of dems.

In the current environment many republicans hate and despise the press and media as well - so they either refuse to talk to pollsters or outright lie, resulting in unbalanced poll selection as well.

13 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

For those that wish to be PRESIDENT, ...........Desantis the easy choice folks.

just like trump... the guy will continue to be bashed by the media 24/7 and still win in a landslide

because people have "woken" up to the fact that the federal government and media are NOT YOUR FRIEND, they are the enemy... just a matter of how big of an enemy they are, with trump/desantis they are slightly less of an enemy

34 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

just like trump... the guy will continue to be bashed by the media 24/7 and still win in a landslide

because people have "woken" up to the fact that the federal government and media are NOT YOUR FRIEND, they are the enemy... just a matter of how big of an enemy they are, with trump/desantis they are slightly less of an enemy

i dont think it follows the online BJ

obama 2

trump 1

biden/dem 2

desantis 1

ect

and then finally a total police state by 2035ish. glimmers of hope every so often just like mybookie online BJ 

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

i dont think it follows the online BJ

obama 2

trump 1

biden/dem 2

desantis 1

ect

and then finally a total police state by 2035ish. glimmers of hope every so often just like mybookie online BJ 

Hey buddy, cant you get work on the cleanup? you live near the damage area dont you?

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Hey buddy, cant you get work on the cleanup? you live near the damage area dont you?

yes they are offering like $25 an hour. but i couldnt leave my dog right now. i have 4 applications going out this morning. then 4 every other morning. actually cleaning up the entire place here all day. breaks for water and food 

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The fraud geraldo riveria is seething with hate and frustration. :laugh

image.png.e1b5f24f1d60ebc983d4c74998494bb5.png

He's just a token democrat on Fox that claims he's a conservative and Republican.  I can barely find a single issue where I don't think he's a complete liberal idiot on.  It's almost like a WWE script to have him on for shock appeal.

9 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

yes they are offering like $25 an hour. but i couldnt leave my dog right now. i have 4 applications going out this morning. then 4 every other morning. actually cleaning up the entire place here all day. breaks for water and food 

So if you can't leave your dog to do hurricane cleanup work, what will you do if you get one of the 4 jobs that you've applied for? 

34 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

You dog is on it's last legs right? how is staying home all day going to benefit him or you, get your ass down there and earn some money - I'm sure you could get cash if you wanted.

You could drive down and back every day right?

33 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

He's just a token democrat on Fox that claims he's a conservative and Republican.  I can barely find a single issue where I don't think he's a complete liberal idiot on.  It's almost like a WWE script to have him on for shock appeal.

The absurd thing about geraldo's quote is that hispanics in florida are mostly cubans, they have no love of left wing biden policies or failed immigration policies.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread