Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Fuk Trump he is a pussy and not conservative enough.

You're correct. Benedict Donald's day of reckoning is approaching. Enjoy. Keep this from Gmcarroll33. He believes Benedict Donald has done nothing wrong.

Speaking of extreme conservatives I constantly hear them demonizing immigrants, calling abortions demonic, and claiming drug dealers will be passing out Fentanyl on Halloween.  Are conservatives afraid to go out? Why would anyone vote Republicon?

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You're correct. Benedict Donald's day of reckoning is approaching. Enjoy. Keep this from Gmcarroll33. He believes Benedict Donald has done nothing wrong.

Speaking of extreme conservatives I constantly hear them demonizing immigrants, calling abortions demonic, and claiming drug dealers will be passing out Fentanyl on Halloween.  Are conservatives afraid to go out? Why would anyone vote Republicon?

You have believed every lie and conspiracy regarding Trump for almost a decade now, and have looked like an idiot every time.  Then you just move on to the next witch hunt, and tuck and hide from the last one you failed at going crazy over.  Rinse and repeat.

Your life beliefs, media brainwashing, and pure nutjob obsession with a president is sadder than your buried foot.  I imagine you called up Russian hotels to figure out if they found urin stained sheets in the alleged "Trump was pee'd on by Russian prostitutes" bs.  Anything related to Trump going to prison or not being president again is your life obsession.  I guess when you have one foot and suck at basic math and logic as an accountant there's not a lot going for you in life.

Now hop along OneFooter.

26 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Tranny lover.

23 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"It's a witch hunt". GmCarroll  You thought it was a Benedict Donald quote. Fooled you it was Gmcarroll as a sheep parroting Benedict Donald.

New Ron Deathsantis law. "Don't say Gay". You're not allowed to say gay but can act it!

OneFooter, does your crippled ass park in the handicapped section?  You’re both physically and mentally handicapped so I guess you have as much of a right as anybody.

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

OneFooter, does your crippled ass park in the handicapped section?  You’re both physically and mentally handicapped so I guess you have as much right as anybody.

"It's a hoax". Gmcarroll

"It's a witch hunt". Gmcarroll

Fooled you again. Thought I was quoting Benedict Donald, but these are quotes from his parrott.

"I don't think Benedict Donald did anything wrong. It's all a witch hunt and hoax". Gmcarroll

The day of reckoning in coming soon!

21 hours ago, mikeman said:

The good news is now that gas is rising again inflation will surge as well. That'll finish biden off.

That's the goal of Saudi Crown Prince and Big oil companies who continue to gauge the public because of greed and they can. Biden has a few tricks up his sleeve and better use them. He should immediately stop giving billions in military aid and support to a pariah country like Saudi.  And a windfall profits tax on oil companies would be great!

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"It's a hoax". Gmcarroll

"It's a witch hunt". Gmcarroll

Fooled you again. Thought I was quoting Benedict Donald, but these are quotes from his parrott.

"I don't think Benedict Donald did anything wrong. It's all a witch hunt and hoax". Gmcarroll

The day of reckoning in coming soon!

And when nothing happens from this Mar-a lago unjustified raid, you’ll waste another decade hoping and praying.  You’re a OneFooted diabetic so you’ll probably be dead sooner than later.  What a way to waste your life.

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

And when nothing happens from this Mar-a lago unjustified raid, you’ll waste another decade hoping and praying.  You’re a OneFooted diabetic so you’ll probably be dead sooner than later.  What a way to waste your life.

Can you explain why the raid was unjustified? :lol Because Benedict Donald did nothing wrong?:laugh

The reckoning is coming. I'm so sure of this I can hear the theme music from Jaws in my head.

"It was an unjustified raid. Benedict Donald did nothing wrong. It a democrat led witch hunt". Gmcarroll

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
32 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

When you suck at life and vote for a living with no skin in the game, it hits you at some point what a piece of shit fucking loser you are and always will be. You tend to be peeved more often than not. 

As you age the queerer you sound. Don't say gay, but you sound like a conservative queer who is peeved.

Those boots are made for lying!

They had them in dark colors but he wanted the go go boots.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

"It's a witch hunt". GmCarroll  You thought it was a Benedict Donald quote. Fooled you it was Gmcarroll as a sheep parroting Benedict Donald.

New Ron Deathsantis law. "Don't say Gay". You're not allowed to say gay but can act it!

OH WHAT YOU WOULD GIVE TO WEAR 2 WHITE BOOTS 

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

That's the goal of Saudi Crown Prince and Big oil companies who continue to gauge the public because of greed and they can. Biden has a few tricks up his sleeve and better use them. He should immediately stop giving billions in military aid and support to a pariah country like Saudi.  And a windfall profits tax on oil companies would be great!

biden has trouble not shitting himself . 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread