TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Desantis and tulsi gabbert maybe?

Tulsi Gabbard is a conspirator. A Huad lite, A Pootin lover. You like that? Oh I forgot who I was talking to.

Tulsi says USA is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine. Complete bullshit and anti American propaganda.

Tulsi Gabbard Latest To Push Russian-Backed Conspiracy About U.S.-Backed Biological Labs In Ukraine

Former presidential candidate and Congress member Tulsi Gabbard shared false information Sunday about U.S. involvement in Ukraine biological laboratories Sunday, giving credence to an unfounded Russian-backed conspiracy theory the U.S. has warned could serve as justification for Russia to use biological and chemical weapons against Ukraine.

All you need to know is Dumb Monkey, Huad and Tucker Fucker also parrot the false conspiracy.

• Replies 69.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

DeSantis and Marjorie Taylor Greene.  The left would lose their minds just as bad if not worse than Trump in office.  Marjorie's job would be to troll like Trump, and DeSantis would get shit done like a total boss of a president......and the left would be crying for 8 years while their lives only got better vs this clusterfuck.  Then Marjorie (not Hillary or Kamala) becomes the first woman president ever.  BOO YEAH!

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

DeSantis and Marjorie Taylor Greene.  The left would lose their minds just as bad if not worse than Trump in office.  Marjorie's job would be to troll like Trump, and DeSantis would get shit done like a total boss of a president......and the left would be crying for 8 years while their lives only got better vs this clusterfuck.  Then Marjorie (not Hillary or Kamala) becomes the first woman president ever.  BOO YEAH!

You want to own the libs?:laugh IT'S A WITCH HUNT!!!! GMCARROLL

It's the Pillsbury Doughboy!

19 minutes ago, mikeman said:

KEY FACTS

In a two-minute video posted to her Twitter Sunday morning, Gabbard said there are 25 to 30 American-funded biological laboratories in Ukraine and called for an immediate ceasefire at the laboratories as they could spread dangerous pathogens.

Gabbard’s comments notably give apparent credibility to a particularly dangerous Russian-backed conspiracy theory.

This week, Russia spread a conspiracy about the U.S. developing biological and chemical weapons in Ukraine laboratories, a false claim that the White House and NATO have warned could be justification for a Russian attack of its own.

The theory became popular on Alex Jones’ InfoWars platform and on social media several weeks ago, and since was co-opted by Russian and Chinese state-run media.

CRUCIAL QUOTE

“As we have said all along, Russia is inventing false pretexts in an attempt to justify its own horrific actions in Ukraine. The United States does not own or operate any chemical or biological laboratories in Ukraine,” said State Department spokesman Ned Price Thursday.

SURPRISING FACT

Elena Branson, charged Tuesday by American authorities for allegedly acting as a Russian agent, made donations to only one American politician, according to election filings by the Daily Beast: Gabbard.

TANGENT

The Kremlin sent a memo to state-run Russian media calling on outlets to use as much footage of Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson sharing his controversial stances supporting Russia and criticizing the U.S. and NATO as possible, according to Russian government agency documents obtained by Mother Jones and published Sunday. Aside from former President Donald Trump, Carlson and Gabbard have emerged as perhaps the two most prominent Russian sympathizers in the U.S.

6 minutes ago, WVU said:

me thinks Runner is crushing on President Elect DeSantis

Of course you think that. You're a horny mother fucker. A few comments you made confirmed this. Remember when you said you wanted to fuck HUAD's bride. Right then and there we knew you are hornier than most. 

But you shouldn't project your sex drive and fantasies on to me. Your thinking couldn't be further from the truth. My sex drive is minimal at best. I can barely get it up. You and Gmcarroll can have Ron Deathsantis, I think he looks queer and I believe he's a closet queer. His "Don't Say Gay" law and performing arts talents are dead give away. And now the go go boots. 

Typical dummycrat gaslighting by OneFooter.  "You're racist" when their entire party still exists this day on racism.  "You're gay" when OneFooter himself is gay and is the party of gay's but invents imaginary black gfs, blow up dolls, and claims "Joy Reid is hot.  "See I'm not gay."  Pathetic.

That hair on the right was just short enough to resemble a man for OneFooter where he used that as his example to try and prove he isn't gay.

Joy Reid of MSNBC & Her Own Hair - 2022 - Helen Oppenheim

On 10/5/2022 at 9:04 AM, MonkeyF0cker said:

Weird to see so few undecideds in a poll these days too.

That's a strange poll for sure.

Masters wants to deny life saving drugs to a 14 year old girl because in a higher dose it can be used as an abortion drug. Republicon Scum may very well vote in this Trump endorsed candidate. My money is confidently on Kelly.

11 minutes ago, WVU said:

It didn't.  Read the thread again and try to understand what you are reading this time.

No need to. I can't quote you verbatim but I recall your post could be interpeted as either complimentary or offensive or both. I recall thinking you're one horny human after reading your remarks to Huad about his bride. 

Go ahead and quote your remarks about HUAD's bride that he claims is an 11. Or bump the thread.

How dare project your horny thoughts about Ron Deathsantis onto me. :box :wave

11 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

How many times did Runner post that same pic of DeSantis? Spent all day copying and pasting pictures of a guy he hates.

Next president of the USA?

Is that the Pillsbury Doughboy or is it Ron Deathsantis wearing go go boots? Do Say Gay unless you want to be arrested. 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread