• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, sleepy said:

:deemer

Dumb democrat gets owned

No, no, no, machi says that republicans have squandered their opportunity because they have failed to deliver a strong message on abortion and student loans. :deemer

You MUST reach out to independents by acting and talking like democrats, that is the solution.

5 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

He’s racked up legislative wins left n right. 
Economy slowly turning around, underlying numbers wise. 

And, when I went from Obama to Trump, it was due to the same dynamic you cited above. I demanded perfection from Dems n gave the Reps the benefit of the doubt. 

Now it’s the opposite. And that’s why I’m an Independent—because I’m an American first n go whichever way is best for my state n nation. 

Kari Lake is fine for Gov as a strong, Arizona first conservative. But nationally, Dems ahead. 

That’s just how it is.

I see you’re still absolutely clueless. 

Please explain how the economy is turning around. 

Benedict Donald keeps pushing false election claims. What a sad individual. Almost as detached from reality as Gmcarroll.  Or those ignoramuses that believe Pootin speaks truth or the conspiracies debunked in 2000 mules. And lets not overlooked the far right wing idiots that believe everything coming from MBS and his Saudi government. 

Trump releases letter to Jan. 6 committee ranting about its investigation

In the 14-page letter — which includes a 10-page appendix and photos of the crowd at his rally that preceded the attack — Trump rants about the committee’s investigation and repeats false claims about the 2020 election. But the former president did not say whether he would comply with a subpoena.

"Benedict Donald has done nothing wrong. It's all a witch hunt". Gmcarroll.

Trump was given all 4 limbs, became president, still has all 4 limbs, and has never personally thought of OneFooter a day in his life.  Meanwhile our forum crippled nutcase OneFooter wasted his limbs, is a failure of an accountant that can’t do math, and has wasted 6 years of his life obsessed with Trump.  I’m not sure if his buried foot or obsession with Trump is sadder.

20 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Trump was given all 4 limbs, became president, still has all 4 limbs, and has never personally thought of OneFooter a day in his life.  Meanwhile our forum crippled nutcase OneFooter wasted his limbs, is a failure of an accountant that can’t do math, and has wasted 6 years of his life obsessed with Trump.  I’m not sure if his buried foot or obsession with Trump is sadder.

BIgDumber walking in each month to pick up his food stamps and other gubment handouts 

image.gif

Sorry, I only engage with those speaking genuine and not just looking to talk shit. 

But, to Monkey, if the Republican Party had candidates as sharp n focused as you, they’d win these midterms. 

Instead, they want to run on the culture wars that they’re correctly winning, but offer nothing substantive for the everyday person. 

Couple that with poor messaging and you have a fumbled midterms….that should’ve been a layup. 

But hey, keep driving away Independents like me and see those electoral chances evaporate. 

A shame, really. 

6 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Sorry, I only engage with those speaking genuine and not just looking to talk shit. 

But, to Monkey, if the Republican Party had candidates as sharp n focused as you, they’d win these midterms. 

Instead, they want to run on the culture wars that they’re correctly winning, but offer nothing substantive for the everyday person. 

Couple that with poor messaging and you have a fumbled midterms….that should’ve been a layup. 

But hey, keep driving away Independents like me and see those electoral chances evaporate. 

A shame, really. 

I’m not sure how anyone could vote Democrat after this shitshow of an administration unless they were never going to change their mind no matter how bad things got.

There isn’t a single thing headed in the right direction in this country.

Actions speak louder than words.  I don’t care what the candidates are saying.  I care what the people in office have done.  I want no more of it and I’m certainly not the only one.

6 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

A shame, really. 

Do you think more independents will vote blue over red?  Not this time.  No way.

It’s happening. 

Admin basically artificially created a bounce for just before election days, and Reps other than DeSantis/Lake are mostly botching this entire cycle. 

Senate candidates have no messaging about actual governing, which is the diff between them and DeSantis/Lake who actually will affect people’s day to day lives. 

Should’ve been easy to run against these first two Biden years, but they’ve corralled themselves to “peak” at the right time. A mirage, probably, but until national reps learn simple messaging and understanding, they’re not winning en masse. 

1 minute ago, WVU said:

Do you think more independents will vote blue over red?  Not this time.  No way.

He's nuts, rambling on about messaging , I think he's trolling.

Think about every issue, from inflation to energy ,immigration, education, public safety, foreign affairs/ukraine, covid mandates, etc, etc, every one that Biden's bungled - then machi comes in and blathers on about messaging and culture wars(the only culture war is that the left is trying to destroy our culture) as if that's the issue so called independents care about?

1 minute ago, Machiavelli said:

It’s happening. 

Admin basically artificially created a bounce for just before election days, and Reps other than DeSantis/Lake are mostly botching this entire cycle. 

Senate candidates have no messaging about actual governing, which is the diff between them and DeSantis/Lake who actually will affect people’s day to day lives. 

Should’ve been easy to run against these first two Biden years, but they’ve corralled themselves to “peak” at the right time. A mirage, probably, but until national reps learn simple messaging and understanding, they’re not winning en masse. 

What bounce? Every poll is going the wrong way for the dems. just this evening a poll of the 6 or 7 swing states showed the republicans in the lead in every one. No bounce there, no bounce in OR, Wash, NY where the dems should win in blowouts and apparently wont.

Only 35% of democrats and democratic leaning independents even want Biden to run again as of a month ago, but somehow he’s turned the corner and has all the independents and dems back on his side just before the midterms?  Talk about delusion.  

Everybody’s every day life is substantially worse under this administration than the last one.  But hey the idiot dems got to put Ukraine flags on their twitter profiles and feel good about theirselves while we give them billions and watch our own inflation reach heights not seen since WW2. And they don’t have to lose their shit watching Trump troll the media.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread