TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Donald Trump is the only president to lose jobs under his watch. Donald Trump is the only president that incited a deadly attack on a Synagogue and 11 Americans were killed. Donald Trump was the only president who took foreign and domestic emouments outside of his salary.  Donald Trump the only president that inspired an insurrection on the US Capitol.  Donald Trump the only president that inspired a deadly attack on a southern border Walmart and 20 were killed.  Worst president ever and it's not even close.

Lol you're forever a total idiot.  Losing jobs because a stupid cold shut the world down.  End of story.  Then you credit Biden for the economy simply just opening back up and claiming he created the jobs.  GTFO.

Trump didn't make anybody attack a Synagogue or anybody you idiot.  You're not a Jewish person anyways so Hoffa can chime on his feelings.  You can sit crippled and silent on the matter.

Life was 100x better under Trump than this current idiot who is 100% the worst president of all time.  Obama and Jimmy Carter can finally rest easy as they're no longer being debated on who's 1 vs 2.

• Replies 69.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

The whole western society is a sewer now, with no values for anything. Robbing people broad day light, looting stores,cities full of homeless, ghettos unsafe neighborhoods.It's like you own an exclusive rights for the life crimes. 

🤷‍♂Civilization, damn it 🤣

Migrants in France robbed bus passengers while they were on the move. They pulled out their luggage and fled.

2 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Care to comment on the biden appointed  cabinet tranny that stole a suitcase at the airport ?:pop

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

That‘s what I’ve been saying all along about EV’s.  Gotta dig up half a million pounds of the earth to get a single battery, and when they die or get a certain age nobody is going to buy your car, nor will most people buy a new 10-20k battery for their old car.  Gonna be a lot of junkyards created for these things smashed and stacked high.  Sounds lovely.  

Since California is pushing it the hardest I say all dead EV’s go to their state as the junkyard epicenter.  There and Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

image.thumb.jpeg.b0bbe9854b433bf8e9017c9fe6c6fc27.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

That‘s what I’ve been saying all along about EV’s.  Gotta dig up half a million pounds of the earth to get a single battery, and when they die or get a certain age nobody is going to buy your car, nor will most people buy a new 10-20k battery for their old car.  Gonna be a lot of junkyards created for these things smashed and stacked high.  Sounds lovely.  

Since California is pushing it the hardest I say all dead EV’s go to their state as the junkyard epicenter.  There and Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

I gave the certain way to stop EV's nationwide, have red states in the middle and south simply ban fast chargers, if you cant charge you cant cross large states - so they would only exist on the coasts.

From the dakotas to TX and across the south - no ability to fast charge whatsoever - problem solved.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Bingo, the goal is restricted freedom, restricted movement, total govt control over when and where you move, and why you move.

image.png.ef724d7e9efb94856cb4716677c63fbb.png

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread