Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

11th circuit Court of appeals says a Trump judge,  Aileen Cannon,  interfered with a federal investigation and she must end the case now. Her order appointing a special master was deemed incorrect. 

"Donald Trump has done nothing wrong and was a great president". Antisemitic Gmcarroll33 

That a boy OneFooter.  You finally posted something true.

10 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

That a boy OneFooter.  You finally posted something true.

BTW, I was the only poster who pointed out how wrong and corrupt Trump judge Aileen Cannon was. 2 months ago. Par for the course at Double Standard Hoffa's Place.  More to come for Judge Aileen Cannon, who bent over backwards to give Trump everything he asked for. Ethic complaints certainly gonna be filled against Trump judge Aileen Cannon.  She obviously can't be trusted. 

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

BTW, I was the only poster who pointed out how wrong and corrupt Trump judge Aileen Cannon was. 2 months ago. Par for the course at Double Standard Hoffa's Place.  More to come for Judge Aileen Cannon, who bent over backwards to give Trump everything he asked for. Ethic complaints certainly gonna be filled against Trump judge Aileen Cannon.  She obviously can't be trusted. 

Your judgement isn‘t to be trusted, and to be viewed with extreme caution on anything related to Donald Trump.  He could appoint Jesus Christ down from Heaven and you would still lose your mind.

1 hour ago, WVU said:

climate change?

As predicted by me, fascism not working very well for Ron Deathsantis. But many anti-Americans living in Florida especially the old racist white folk living in the Villages think he can do no wrong. Not only have his fascist policies been ruled illegal someone once said about Ron Deathsantis: "even the racist say he's a racist".

Florida Republicans Expected to Reverse Decision Stripping Disney of Autonomy over Walt Disney World Property

“Disney and other woke corporations won’t get away with peddling their unchecked pressure campaigns any longer,” said DeSantis at the time. “If we want to keep the Democrat machine and their corporate lapdogs accountable, we have to stand together now.”

But now, legislators are working on a compromise that would largely restore Disney’s powers. Were the revocation to take effect, as it is set to during the summer of 2023, it would transfer considerable tax and debt obligations from the company onto Florida residents.

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

As predicted by me, fascism not working very well for Ron Deathsantis. But many anti-Americans living in Florida especially the old racist white folk living in the Villages think he can do no wrong. Not only have his fascist policies been ruled illegal someone once said about Ron Deathsantis: "even the racist say he's a racist".

Florida Republicans Expected to Reverse Decision Stripping Disney of Autonomy over Walt Disney World Property

“Disney and other woke corporations won’t get away with peddling their unchecked pressure campaigns any longer,” said DeSantis at the time. “If we want to keep the Democrat machine and their corporate lapdogs accountable, we have to stand together now.”

But now, legislators are working on a compromise that would largely restore Disney’s powers. Were the revocation to take effect, as it is set to during the summer of 2023, it would transfer considerable tax and debt obligations from the company onto Florida residents.

It's because Disney got a new CEO Runner.

54 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

cops here in Miami Beach are not even allowed to pursue gangs on dirtbikes.  They run lawlessly without fear of arrest.  They will pummel anyone who gets in their way or just for sport.  A month ago a guy got dragged out of his car on the bridge and beat to a pulp in front of his family.

4 minutes ago, WVU said:

cops here in Miami Beach are not even allowed to pursue gangs on dirtbikes.  They run lawlessly without fear of arrest.  They will pummel anyone who gets in their way or just for sport.  A month ago a guy got dragged out of his car on the bridge and beat to a pulp in front of his family.

Why dont drivers shoot them if they're attacked?

7 minutes ago, WVU said:

hey runnynose.  What does that have to do with reparations and climate change?  Why did you quote my post?

I just like busting your balls by exposing the radical people, policies and conspiracies you support. Almost always the exposure shows how naive your are. You said so yourself. 

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

hard to shoot 50 people.  This is the biggest reason I abondoned the Democratic party

I'm not saying to hunt them down, but if someone is blocking your way and attempting to smash their way in or drag you out you should defend yourself, highly unlikely shooting 1 or 2 would result in a mass attack.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

I just like busting your balls by exposing the radical people, policies and conspiracies you support. Almost always the exposure shows how naive your are. You said so yourself. 

fair enough, but how about a comment on paid reparations?

Just now, mikeman said:

I'm not saying to hunt them down, but if someone is blocking your way and attempting to smash their way in or drag you out you should defend yourself, highly unlikely shooting 1 or 2 would result in a mass attack.

do you even know black people?  Fuck with one and 50 will swarm you.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread