Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, FairWarning said:

I wish the left cared about our country as much as other countries.  Then again, the left has run us into the ground, and are now moving on to the next.  Can’t wait until they try to teach Muslim nations the importance of pronouns.

save yourself and your mommy 

40 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Here's another bad thing the democrats did for our country.  The Invest in America Act or the Infrastructure Investment Act. I believe Trump and the Republicons called every week of his 4 years Infrastructure week.:laugh

I could go on but I won't because FairWarning is a conservative cultist whose convinced everything the dems have done is bad and the lack of governing by the Republicons and the big government suppression by the Republicons is good. They hate the transgender community.  No more drag shows. Dolly Parton says she dresses more wild than the drag shows and she hopes the Republicons don't cancel her.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Investment_and_Jobs_Act#:~:text=3684)%2C is a United States,Biden on November 15%2C 2021.&text=An act to authorize funds,programs%2C and for other purposes.

Do you honestly believe kids should be allowed to become transgender weirdos, or hell for that matter that grown adults should either?  Never in human history has any society had people actually accept and believe that a girl was actually born as a man by mistake and has the right to chop their balls off and take hormones and they’re now a real woman.  That is so embarrassing that our society even remotely accepts that as normal at this point in life.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Do you honestly believe kids should be allowed to become transgender weirdos, or hell for that matter that grown adults should either?  Never in human history has any society had people actually accept and believe that a girl was actually born as a man by mistake and has the right to chop their balls off and take hormones and they’re now a real woman.  That is so embarrassing that our society even remotely accepts that as normal at this point in life.

its probably psy op hype

ive never seen a kid under 16 that is trans. all likely fake or 50x less common then they make it seem

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

its probably psy op hype

ive never seen a kid under 16 that is trans. all likely fake or 50x less common then they make it seem

See beta male Dwyane Wade as an example.  Any father that would let their son do that at 12 years is old is an awful father.  Guarantee that was not his upbringing and ideas but it just going along with Gabrielle Union and her Hollywood influence and beliefs on this one.

12 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

See beta male Dwyane Wade as an example.  Any father that would let their son do that at 12 years is old is an awful father.  Guarantee that was not his upbringing and ideas but it just going along with Gabrielle Union and her Hollywood influence and beliefs on this one.

eh i dont see it much. i see balding 18 year old trannies a lot. either way nothing i have anything to do with 

6 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

eh i dont see it much. i see balding 18 year old trannies a lot. either way nothing i have anything to do with 

It should be illegal either way is all I’m saying and definitely not allowed for children.  82% of transgenders have debated suicide and the predominance exists in kids who’s brains aren’t fully developed.  Any doctor that performs this shit or prescribes this nonsense should be in jail.  It’s their duty as a doctor to treat their patient.  Leading them medically to the path of suicide is a disgrace.  No dude with shoulders width and hips not meant to carry a child will ever look like a woman or be a woman and they will all eventually realize it and want kill theirself for something they can never take back.

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

It should be illegal either way is all I’m saying and definitely not allowed for children.  82% of transgenders have debated suicide and the predominance exists in kids who’s brains aren’t fully developed.  Any doctor that performs this shit or prescribes this nonsense should be in jail.  It’s their duty as a doctor to treat their patient.  Leading them medically to the path of suicide is a disgrace.  No dude with shoulders width and hips not meant to carry a child will ever look like a woman or be a woman and they will all eventually realize it and want kill theirself for something they can never take back.

everything going on is pathetic. just giving kids mental pills is riduculous. the ppl they dont want to survive they make their lives super hard. and these doctors just dont want to hear it from patients anymore. ive been lied to, tricked and set-up with these meds for years. but you are right these kids are totally doomed by their parents. might as well just let them drink and do heroin too 

35 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

The Catholic Church covered up their pedophile problem for decades and helped thousands of Nazis escape to South America. This is a drop it he bucket

But those kids will be f'd for life, because it's not just 1 or 2 alter boys being buggered by a priest(and no one knows), they're doing it to all of them, taking hormones and blockers will sterilize them kids for life, not to mention the surgeries, cutting off your balls and penis does not make you a girl, it makes you a boy without a penis.

That lunatic Dillon who's all over the news, thinks he's now a woman, he cant understand why no men want to date him.

He really thinks because he acts like a woman that makes him a woman.:mutley

18 minutes ago, mikeman said:

But those kids will be f'd for life, because it's not just 1 or 2 alter boys being buggered by a priest(and no one knows), they're doing it to all of them, taking hormones and blockers will sterilize them kids for life, not to mention the surgeries, cutting off your balls and penis does not make you a girl, it makes you a boy without a penis.

That lunatic Dillon who's all over the news, thinks he's now a woman, he cant understand why no men want to date him.

He acts like he THINKS a woman does.

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

He still has a cok.

Other than Kolzig he doesn't have many options.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread