TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

27 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Trump wanted to fire everyone except Russian agents Paul Manafort and Mike Flynn.:dancing

Benedict Donald had a record setting turnover rate in the 1st year of his presidency. Around 59. The next closest year 1 presidency was 3. Oh my.

And ignorant Gmcarroll33 post a link saying Trump reportly wants to fire Republicon bankster he appointed. :laugh:laugh

He fired people for their poor performance even without having any trannies and homos in his administration.

• Replies 69.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Cool so why did the democrats block it then and now want to point fingers at their own decision, and their now own shit show of a president and senate?

Trump wanted to fire everyone except Russian agents Paul Manafort and Mike Flynn. 

Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle made it clear they stood with the Trump appointee Jerome Powell. 

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Trump yesterday at Mar A Lago.  Does he look like a man that gives a shit about a potential phony indictment?  I think not.

He has to be the cleanest president in history.  The dems have dug and dug and dug and tried everything imaginable for the last 8 years against him and they can't come up with anything.  It takes 10 seconds of investigating Biden to know that he and his whole family should be in jail.

aVz8MR6B1hFd.jpeg

I think that one in the yellow is the one kinger picked up.

bigblunder is the typical libtard sheep.

Supports the worst President in our history.

Loves drag queen shows in schools

Loves the freak show biden has made his cabinet.

Loves America being the laughing stock of the world.

I think blunder must be a closet Pedo. 

Or is he just so far gone he doesn't see it ?

3 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Trump yesterday at Mar A Lago.  Does he look like a man that gives a shit about a potential phony indictment?  I think not.

He has to be the cleanest president in history.  The dems have dug and dug and dug and tried everything imaginable for the last 8 years against him and they can't come up with anything.  It takes 10 seconds of investigating Biden to know that he and his whole family should be in jail.

aVz8MR6B1hFd.jpeg

He looks and acts like a former president in full panic mode.

Trump calls for removal of every top official investigating him

d5968117da360527a698e62af3642697

21 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

He looks and acts like a former president in full panic mode.

Trump calls for removal of every top official investigating him

d5968117da360527a698e62af3642697

That’s common sense.  This whole thing is made up by a notorious perjurer who’s own former lawyer admits he’s lying and said so and paid all this money out of his own pocket without Trump’s knowledge.  Weak as fuck and 100% not a federal crime either way.  Another witch hunt by a DA that promised to get Donald Trump as a way to get elected and looks like an idiot.  Try again OneFooter.  Trump is the squeakiest clean president in history.

image.thumb.jpeg.f77d532d78d5483d2df2795286a2b0f4.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.2c9248facd796d9154c71e5bea4fc721.jpeg

19 hours ago, mikeman said:

Uganda passes bill that gives life in prison to homosexuals, the death penalty to someone that involves children in homosexual behavior. :clap

The US condemned them.

The US threatens another country for daring to make their own laws. :laugh

Trying to push a diseased homosexual agenda down the throats of other countries is why no one respects us anymore.

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The US threatens another country for daring to make their own laws. :laugh

Trying to push a diseased homosexual agenda down the throats of other countries is why no one respects us anymore.

The past sanctions have worked so well especially the ones against Russia.

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

We definitely have a few hood tats like these 2 in Atlanta.  “It wasn’t up to the quality that I was expecting” as she gobbles a mouth full of food.  Probably just blew all her money on that wig.

Speaking of Atlanta, I don't think they'll be hosting a major All Star game anytime soon. :laugh

All because of the Jim Crow racist voter suppression laws passed by a minority rule government.  Now the White man in Georgia are passing fascist laws that will give Republicons authoritarian powers.

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Speaking of Atlanta, I don't think they'll be hosting a major All Star game anytime soon. :laugh

All because of the Jim Crow racist voter suppression laws passed by a minority rule government.  Now the White man in Georgia are passing fascist laws that will give Republicons authoritarian powers.

Yeah maybe they’ll show racist whitey again by moving it from a city that’s 51% black and to a city that’s 76% white over a law that makes it easier to vote and has more earlier voting time than all liberal shit holes.  That’ll show us.

You got duped by fat Stacey and Joe Biden.  Almost as pathetic as your missing limb.  Hopefully you didn’t donate any money to her that got her out of 6 figure debt at almost 50 and made her a millionaire.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread