Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I’m I the only one here that caught the fact where OneFooter proudly admitted to pulling a gun on an innocent marine who simply sat down to get a piece of pizza because his idiot liberal girlfriend thought he looked weird and demanded to see his belongings?  What a fucking nutjob.

I told him I didn't believe him.

But thanks for reminding me that I have him on post review. I had some stuff to do today and needed him to chill out.

6 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Deserving of a medal after choking a homeless blackman for 15 minutes.  5 of those minutes were after the black man had already succumbed to the angel of death. 

We should put marines on all subways .  That will correct these animals from Terrorizing innocent passengers. Let this marine be the leader in charge 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I told him I didn't believe him.

But thanks for reminding me that I have him on post review. I had some stuff to do today and needed him to chill out.

Good idea.  Instead of rambling with that nutjob idiot I went boating with friends and played beach volleyball.  Came back slightly drunk and caught the last few minutes of the Kraken winning.  A team of destiny!

26 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I’m I the only one here that caught the fact where OneFooter proudly admitted to pulling a gun on an innocent marine who simply sat down to get a piece of pizza because his idiot liberal girlfriend thought he looked weird and demanded to see his belongings?  What a fucking nutjob.

I rarely read more than a sentence or 2 of his ramblings.

32 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

✔️   After 30 minutes of thoughts I don't even know what to say.Dude is a  brainless idiot. 

9 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

✔️   After 30 minutes of thoughts I don't even know what to say.Dude is a  brainless idiot. 

I’m with Hoffa and highly doubt this anti-gun, pussy beta male nutjob walks around strapped everywhere he goes, much less pulls it completely unwarranted on supposed unstable military people.  If so lol good luck to him in making it in this world before somebody eventually kills him.  He does live in an utter shit hole where it would be warranted to carry at all times though.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I’m with Hoffa and highly doubt this anti-gun, pussy beta male nutjob walks around strapped everywhere he goes, much less pulls it completely unwarranted on supposed unstable military people.  If so lol good luck to him in making it in this world before somebody eventually kills him.  He does live in an utter shit hole where it would be warranted to carry at all times though.

He lives in one of the safest areas in the Chicago area.  

Ignorant black teachers demand reparations for ignorant black students. This is the part I like - they'll simply change the names of the schools to make them "thrive" :deemer

The task force will identify any school with more than 40% black student enrollment as a “Historically Black School,” which is to be transformed into a “Black Thriving Community School” by providing additional staff and funding.

https://www.breitbart.com/education/2023/05/14/oakland-teachers-district-agree-on-reparations-for-black-students/

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Ignorant black teachers demand reparations for ignorant black students. This is the part I like - they'll simply change the names of the schools to make them "thrive" :deemer

The task force will identify any school with more than 40% black student enrollment as a “Historically Black School,” which is to be transformed into a “Black Thriving Community School” by providing additional staff and funding.

https://www.breitbart.com/education/2023/05/14/oakland-teachers-district-agree-on-reparations-for-black-students/

Speaking of colleges, how long until the student loan issue comes up?

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

The elementary school that I went to in L.A. is likely now over 40% black, so that means that it is Historically Black???

That's odd... when I went there it was 99% white. What happened to that history?

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The elementary school that I went to in L.A. is likely now over 40% black, so that means that it is Historically Black???

That's odd... when I went there it was 99% white. What happened to that history?

same with milwaukee, some schools that were 0-5% a couple generations ago are now 90%

51 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Portland, Maine is raising property taxes to pay for asylum seekers.

Most of these scumbags are coming from African countries.

They're raising the sales tax in the twin cities metro area for transit and affordable housing, they're gonna need a place for all the illegals.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The elementary school that I went in Russia was 100% white and still is! 😄

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread