Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

if not now, just wait until these cities are more than 50% black like milwaukee, cleveland, detroit

if you only need a simple majority in milwaukee to pass a bill that every black person gets $5 million, then of course it will pass

national reparations is $19,000,000,000,000

of course only for the blacks. not the natives who got slaughtered. chinese or japanese. just "muh repz"

On 5/10/2023 at 8:59 AM, housepicks said:

Show me the money 

On 5/10/2023 at 9:01 AM, housepicks said:

9 family members, 12 banks, 6 countries.

Just the other day Neo-Nazi HousePicks started a thread saying Joe  Biden was going down.:mutley

Double Standard Hoffa deletes it.

Neo-Nazi FairWarning responsed "as Nancy Pelosi says Joe Biden will have to prove his innocence". :laugh

All while far right wingers WVU and PatrickBateman were screaming "Bigrunner it's both sides".:laugh

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Just the other day Neo-Nazi HousePicks started a thread saying Joe  Biden was going down.:mutley

Double Standard Hoffa deletes it.

Neo-Nazi FairWarning responsed "as Nancy Pelosi says Joe Biden will have to prove his innocence". :laugh

All while far right wingers WVU and PatrickBateman were screaming "Bigrunner it's both sides".:laugh

How was Mother’s Day OneFooter?  Hopefully you were good to your mom if she’s still with us and managed not to blabber crazy stuff at her.

On 5/11/2023 at 4:45 PM, WVU said:

I love it.  Both sides hate me.  This is very powerful position to be in.

I hate all far right wingers. 

How's Liar Lake and Ron Defascist doing? Your 2 favorite politicians.

When do you think Joe Biden gets indicted since you think he's corrupt just as Donald Trump is?:laugh

36 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

How was Mother’s Day OneFooter?  Hopefully you were good to your mom if she’s still with us and managed not to blabber crazy stuff at her.

Actually the most fun mothers day I can remember.  Far right wing side of family out of town. 9 family members gathered around the table. We all agreed what Russia has done to Ukraine is heartbreaking.  We all agree PooTin is the modern day Hitler. So obviously we believe he has committed many war crimes. Something Benedict Donald isnt sure about.

My sister used the default both sides line saying you can't trust any of them. My aunt quickly jumped in and said yes there are some democrats that are crooks you can't trust but it's the whole Republicon party that can't be trusted.  A party with extreme nutjobs like Marjorie Traitor Greene,  Lauren Boebert, Matt Gaetz,  George Santos, Tommy Tuberville,  Kevin McCarthy, etc. It's only one party that is undermining America's democracy.  The Republicons actually tried to overturn the results of a presidential election. 

Anyway we only talked politics for about 30 minutes of the 3 hour party. A great time was had by all.

The far right wing side of the family was in Lawrence, Kansas for my Nephews graduation.   

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Actually the most fun mothers day I can remember.  Far right wing side of family out of town. 9 family members gathered around the table. We all agreed what Russia has done to Ukraine is heartbreaking.  We all agree PooTin is the modern day Hitler. So obviously we believe he has committed many war crimes. Something Benedict Donald is sure about.

My sister used the default both sides line saying you can't trust any of them. My aunt quickly jumped in and said yes there are some democrats that are crooks you can't trust but it's the whole Republicon party that can't be trusted.  A party with extreme nutjobs like Marjorie Traitor Greene,  Lauren Boebert, Matt Gaetz,  George Santos, Tommy Tuberville,  Kevin McCarthy, etc. It's only one party that is undermining America's democracy.  The Republicons actually tried to overturn the results of a presidential election. 

Anyway we only talked politics for about 30 minutes of the 3 hour party. A great time was had by all.

The far right wing side of the family was in Lawrence, Kansas for my Nephews graduation.   

The sister seems somewhat cool and normal.  The rest explain a lot.  Glad you enjoyed your time with your mother.

8 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The sister seems somewhat cool and normal.  The rest explain a lot.  Glad you enjoyed your time with your mother.

Is Benedict Donald normal for saying he doesn't know if PooTin has committed war crimes? 

Guaranteed Marjorie Traitor Greene would say PooTin hasn't committed war crimes.

P.S. Housepicks says the Republicons have the goods on Joe Biden. 

Neo-Nazi Sleepy can't believe the feds went after George Santos but not Joe Biden. 

FairWarning thinks Joe Biden will have to prove his innocence. 

:laugh

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Is Benedict Donald normal for saying he doesn't know if PooTin has committed war crimes? 

Guaranteed Marjorie Traitor Greene would say PooTin hasn't committed war crimes.

P.S. Housepicks says the Republicons have the goods on Joe Biden. 

Neo-Nazi Sleepy can't believe the feds went after George Santos but not Joe Biden. 

FairWarning thinks Joe Biden will have to prove his innocence. 

:laugh

I’m simply glad you enjoyed your day with your mom.  Whatever else you’re blabbering about didn’t cross most of our minds today.

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

I’m simply glad you enjoyed your day with your mom.  Whatever else you’re blabbering about didn’t cross most of our minds today.

My mom is long gone. She had a kind, compassionate heart and soul. You comment is well taken. My dad is going on 91. A great husband, father, son, son in law etc. The mold was broken after he was born. 

My aunt, my mom's sister, who respectfully rebutted my sister's ignorant comment about all politicians being the same,  is the smartest one in the family.  Graduate of Northwestern, 25 year career at Accenture. The consulting division of Arthur Anderson. Arthur Anderson was shut down after the Enron financial scandal. Accenture remained and I believe is a major sponsor of some PGA golf tournaments. Not a bad career for a women during the late 70's thru the 90's.

Democratic Rep. Abigail Spanberger of Virginia believes congress shouldn't be paid until the looming debt ceiling crisis is resolved. 

3 times during Benedict Donald's 4 chaos and corrupt filled years the debt ceiling was raised without conditions.  Now Benedict Donald believes the democrats need to accept the Republicons conditions in order for the debt ceiling to be raised.  The hypocrisy,  Double Standard and fascism of the Neo-Nazis in congress seems to be the current norm for the Republicon party.  Remember when Mitch McConnell blocked Biden's nomination of Garland to Scotus. Then pushed threw hand maiden Amy Barrett in record time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/debt-ceiling-abigail-spanberger-congress-pay-withhold/

P.S. "Bigrunner it's both sides ". Dumb Joey 

17 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

My mom is long gone. She had a kind, compassionate heart and soul. You comment is well taken. My dad is going on 91. A great husband, father, son, son in law etc. The mold was broken after he was born. 

My aunt, my mom's sister, who respectfully rebutted my sister's ignorant comment about all politicians being the same,  is the smartest one in the family.  Graduate of Northwestern, 25 year career at Accenture. The consulting division of Arthur Anderson. Arthur Anderson was shut down after the Enron financial scandal. Accenture remained and I believe is a major sponsor of some PGA golf tournaments. Not a bad career for a women during the late 70's thru the 90's.

I’m sorry to hear about your mom.  May she be with God.

Like most people my mom and dad mean the world to me and are the most giving wonderful selfless people to all.  My dad has done nothing but run run run to care and work on people’s handy man problems his entire life, and care for one of his passed away friend’s ex wife until the day she died for a decade.  40 straight minutes back and forth to bring her groceries, make sure she was eating, dealing with neighbors that were checking on her and running again, and care takers and hospice ladies until she passed.  This was the last 10 years of his life.  He was rewarded with stage 1 Parkinson’s.  Crushing.  He’s 72, so needless to say there’s a long road that’s ahead for my family.  We’re praying he’s able to keep it managable.

25 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I’m sorry to hear about your mom.  May she be with God.

Like most people my mom and dad mean the world to me and are the most giving wonderful selfless people to all.  My dad has done nothing but run run run to care and work on people’s handy man problems his entire life, and care for one of his passed away friend’s ex wife until the day she died for a decade.  40 straight minutes back and forth to bring her groceries, make sure she was eating, dealing with neighbors that were checking on her and running again, and care takers and hospice ladies until she passed.  This was the last 10 years of his life.  He was rewarded with stage 1 Parkinson’s.  Crushing.  He’s 72, so needless to say there’s a long road that’s ahead for my family.  We’re praying he’s able to keep it managable.

Thanks for sharing.  Sorry to hear about the recent negative health diagnosis of your dad and the new and unfortunate challenges facing him and your family.  Your dad sounds like a good, caring and compassionate person. A lot like Joe Biden. Illness and disease can happen to anyone at anytime.  Take Michael J. Fox for example. I wish your father and family well.

Shortly after I began dating my GF she was diagnosed with stage 3D cancer of the uterus.  Outlook wasn't good. 80% don't make 2 years. She did 5 rounds of chemo, had major surgery removing her plumbing, then 3 more rounds of chemo. This July will be a year since being diagnosed.  She's a trooper and is doing great. 

P.S. Chemo knocks the shit out of you for days. You start feeling better only to have another round qued up.

9 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Thanks for sharing.  Sorry to hear about the recent negative health diagnosis of your dad and the new and unfortunate challenges facing him and your family.  Your dad sounds like a good, caring and compassionate person. A lot like Joe Biden. Illness and disease can happen to anyone at anytime.  Take Michael J. Fox for example. I wish your father and family well.

Shortly after I began dating my GF she was diagnosed with stage 3D cancer of the uterus.  Outlook wasn't good. 80% don't make 2 years. She did 5 rounds of chemo, had major surgery removing her plumbing, then 3 more rounds of chemo. This July will be a year since being diagnosed.  She's a trooper and is doing great. 

P.S. Chemo knocks the shit out of you for days. You start feeling better only to have another round qued up.

Thank you.  I appreciate it.  All the best to your gf and her battle as well.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread