TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

27 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Dude you live in a shit hole city.  It‘s ok.  Did you see any nazi’s this weekend, or was it mainly just black people shooting each other like FW reported?

Saw Neo-Nazi Ron Defascist on TV claiming Disney was sexualizing kids. So the answer is yes.

Lying Neo-Nazi FairWarning also reported Target was selling tuck-in friendly bathing suits to kids? The conservative ignorant bigot thinks he's an expert on what Target is selling to kids.:laugh

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-misinformation-target-lgbtq-1203e875adcc7c86f62252d4ace1a738

• Replies 69.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Saw Neo-Nazi Ron Defascist on TV claiming Disney was sexualizing kids. So the answer is yes.

Lying Neo-Nazi FairWarning also reported Target was selling tuck-in friendly bathing suits to kids? The conservative ignorant bigot thinks he's an expert on what Target is selling to kids.:laugh

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-misinformation-target-lgbtq-1203e875adcc7c86f62252d4ace1a738

Your thoughts on the #1 song on itunes being the anti Target song?  If that group comes to Chicago you should attend the concert.  It might actually improve that city for a weekend.

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

LilCummy, again the name is Desantis, not Defascist. My god you act like a child yet still 

21 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The implication is that senior russian leaders are evacuating to highly protected bunkers deep in russia in preparation for something big - will that happen, prob not.

I don't know about that. Russians are being calling government to go for the source. I will not be surprised if they nuke one of the nato bases to cool the hot heads off. The way the Russians see the west crossed all the lines and will not back down unless some serious action is talking. That is from my own observation. 

You have to ask yourself a question what would US do in the similar situation. 

Prigozhin had big interview today, I wouldn't pay much attention on what he has to say. 

#1723 We publish a request from the editors of the ECU 11 channel and the answer:

Hello, Evgeny Viktorovich.
Hello, colleagues from the press service.
I have three questions:
1) Where is the point of the escalation of the conflict allowed by the West?
2) How do you think the conflict will end?

We publish a comment by Evgeny Prigozhin:
 "1. I believe that the point of the escalation of the conflict allowed by the West will soon be approaching, and this will be a serious full-scale conflict in which we will have to defend ourselves, if we analyze how things are going now.
2. The conflict, I am sure, will not end with the capture of Kyiv, again, analyzing the situation in which the current state of affairs is.

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

Too bad Africans sold their own people into slavery.

White Europeans weren't running around Africa catching slaves.

maybe they werent even treated that bad. how would you stop them from going nuts if they really were whipped and outnumbred the whippers by a ton. i bet some had it decent. either way the blacks should thank them for their service getting them off that continent 

43 minutes ago, WVU said:

Factored into my lines.  Simple assassination no would be -2500

Biden has a far better chance of being offed than Putin. You need to understand that russians love and support Putin, his approval numbers are roughly 75-80%. Biden is at 40% tops.

I saw a rino republican on fox business the other day, she said that now that Moscow had been attacked the russian people will realize that the war was a mistake and putin needs to go.  That is ridiculous because that is not the prevailing opinion, the reaction to the drone attacks was that Putin needs to take far harsher measures, which is obvious. I dont know if she really believed that or if it was a talking point, no one rational would conclude that after we're attacked we need to give in to the enemy.

Good old video of kinzhal sticking uks. How do you stop that? Strikes vertically at 10 mach speed. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kh-47M2_Kinzhal

Can Patriot shoot down hypersonic missiles?
The Patriot system was designed before hypersonic weapons were sent to battlefield and Raytheon has not said publicly that the is effective against a missile flying at hypersonic speeds (anything above five times the speed of sound).May 16, 2023

43 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

USA will kill him 

41 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I have my money on the ukes doing it, but you could be right.

I am with the Fish on this one. You can never trust uks they might turn him over to Putin. And the comedian will talk. 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread