TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

9 hours ago, mikeman said:

Biden has a far better chance of being offed than Putin. You need to understand that russians love and support Putin, his approval numbers are roughly 75-80%. Biden is at 40% tops.

I saw a rino republican on fox business the other day, she said that now that Moscow had been attacked the russian people will realize that the war was a mistake and putin needs to go.  That is ridiculous because that is not the prevailing opinion, the reaction to the drone attacks was that Putin needs to take far harsher measures, which is obvious. I dont know if she really believed that or if it was a talking point, no one rational would conclude that after we're attacked we need to give in to the enemy.

Maybe so, but this thread is about Putin 

• Replies 69.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, D-Hustle said:

That seems realy cheap??????

Clive is a real nice area in the West Des Moines suburbs

My nephew has a bar about 1.5 miles from the town hall meeting tonight.

14 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Might wanna consult sources other than the ones OneFooter used for Jimmy Carter has died months back.  If you wanna get the true odds and all.

Zero sources who said Jimmy Carter died. Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 continues to lie everyday.  That's what his people do.

Recently PooTin passed extreme anti gay laws like Ron Defascist and many Neo-Nazi leaders in America. 

Also Republicon leader Benedict Donald calls PooTin a genius. 

"Target is selling tuck-in friendly bathing suits to kids". Neo-Nazi FairWarning 

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-misinformation-target-lgbtq-1203e875adcc7c86f62252d4ace1a738

30 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Zero sources who said Jimmy Carter died. Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 continues to lie everyday.  That's what his people do.

Recently PooTin passed extreme anti gay laws like Ron Defascist and many Neo-Nazi leaders in America. 

Also Republicon leader Benedict Donald calls PooTin a genius. 

"Target is selling tuck-in friendly bathing suits to kids". Neo-Nazi FairWarning 

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-misinformation-target-lgbtq-1203e875adcc7c86f62252d4ace1a738

Oh really

image.png.0117aac451948d09a39e8159dabc0836.png

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Oh really

image.png.0117aac451948d09a39e8159dabc0836.png

Not shocking. Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 posting evidence that confirms he lied again.:laugh

Actually I was the only poster who said "I hope he's still alive". 

And I was the only poster who said Benedict Donald would be indicted by April 1st, 2023 

And I am the only poster who predicted multiple indictments for Benedict Donald. June '23 should be indictment month. 

"President Biden will have to prove his innocence". Neo-Nazi FairWarning 

"Benedict Donald has done nothing wrong. He's led a squeaky clean life. Zero chance he gets indicted"  Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 

Harvard hires Beetlejuice to teach about how she handled covid.  That's sad.  Here's to hoping she details how she destroyed businesses, forced jabs, oppressed children for 2 years, while she was out living freely and getting haircuts when others couldn't.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/2023/6/1/23744640/former-chicago-mayor-lori-lightfoot-to-teach-at-harvard-t-h-chan-school-of-public-health

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Not shocking. Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 posting evidence that confirms he lied again.:laugh

Actually I was the only poster who said "I hope he's still alive". 

And I was the only poster who said Benedict Donald would be indicted by April 1st, 2023 

And I am the only poster who predicted multiple indictments for Benedict Donald. June '23 should be indictment month. 

"President Biden will have to prove his innocence". Neo-Nazi FairWarning 

"Benedict Donald has done nothing wrong. He's led a squeaky clean life. Zero chance he gets indicted"  Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 

You said your sources said he had died in that snip.  A few posts up you wrote "zero sources who said Jimmy Carter had died."  God you're dumb.

I said Trump would never be found guilty of rape.  I was right.  Anything else OneFooter?

3 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

‼️🇺🇸✈️ Biden took off from the spot, proving that he is no worse than the pilots at the graduation ceremony of the US Air Force Academy. 

It's been an interesting 2 days.  Democrats falling all over the place, and saying "good night everybody".  This party and their voters fucking suck.

3 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

‼️🇺🇸✈️ Biden took off from the spot, proving that he is no worse than the pilots at the graduation ceremony of the US Air Force Academy. 

Have Russian Nazis proven they're worse than American Republicons?

Overnight Russian Nazis murdered an unarmed non threatening nine year old boy in Ukraine. All while their campaign of terror on Ukraine continues. It doesn't get worse than that. Not even American Republicons.

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

Good. People shouldn't pay for other people.

You fat one footed parrot 🦜 

Pat has some of the best lines! :deemer

13 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Have Russian Nazis proven they're worse than American Republicons?

Overnight Russian Nazis murdered an unarmed non threatening nine year old boy in Ukraine. All while their campaign of terror on Ukraine continues. It doesn't get worse than that. Not even American Republicons.

Coming from obese pig. 

image.png.3b91b08e757357c3d1af77eb27d0433d.png

5 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Harvard hires Beetlejuice to teach about how she handled covid.  That's sad.  Here's to hoping she details how she destroyed businesses, forced jabs, oppressed children for 2 years, while she was out living freely and getting haircuts when others couldn't.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/2023/6/1/23744640/former-chicago-mayor-lori-lightfoot-to-teach-at-harvard-t-h-chan-school-of-public-health

These are all just scams to funnel money to prominent dems/reward them for being far left. No serious college would care what she says about anything.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread