Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

And Rafael Warnock beat his wife. :laugh You're full of shit. And constant state of denial!!!!

Stay hopping in your own state.  We don’t need anymore idiot outsider know it alls moving here.  OneFooter the truth is you believe every single conspiracy against Republicans, and will defend dummycrats against every single negative thing no matter how guilty they are.  You’re borderline insane.  It’s comical but incredibly weird and demented.

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Stay hopping in your own state.  We don’t need anymore idiot outsider know it alls moving here.  OneFooter the truth is you believe every single conspiracy against Republicans, and will defend dummycrats against every single negative thing no matter how guilty they are.  You’re borderline insane.  It’s comical but incredibly weird and demented.

The Illinois Governor?  He has never created a single job.

He was literally born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

HYATT baby, and he is corrupt, just like all the democrats in IL.

He will be running for POTUS in 2024 and will challenge Newsom.

He would make this Obiden occupancy look like GOOD TIMES.

He is RADICAL PROGRESSIVE LEFT WING, and would be butties with AOC and those types.

Benedict Donald:

Only active president to commit sedition 

Only president to be impeached twice

Only president that threatened a former female Ambassador via Twitter while she was testifying during a impeachment hearing 

Only president that saw a decline in jobs under his watch.

Biden inherited an absolute mess after Trump tried to prevent the transfer of power.

Runny, will you be watching Thursday night prime time?

I mean the whole presentation?

I agree with those who are attacking Fox for not airing it over their one ratings draw and their two RICK fatigue hosts.

Paul Ryan must have lost a bet?  Or the photos of him and Mitt made their way to his phone?

Cannot believe they won’t show it.

25 minutes ago, xyz said:

Runny, will you be watching Thursday night prime time?

I mean the whole presentation?

I agree with those who are attacking Fox for not airing it over their one ratings draw and their two RICK fatigue hosts.

Paul Ryan must have lost a bet?  Or the photos of him and Mitt made their way to his phone?

Cannot believe they won’t show it.

This is Thursday night Soviet trial is can't miss TV for any Biden voter that that is part of his 33% approval rating.

1 hour ago, xyz said:

The Illinois Governor?  He has never created a single job.

He was literally born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

HYATT baby, and he is corrupt, just like all the democrats in IL.

He will be running for POTUS in 2024 and will challenge Newsom.

He would make this Obiden occupancy look like GOOD TIMES.

He is RADICAL PROGRESSIVE LEFT WING, and would be butties with AOC and those types.

As we know all politicians in that dump called Illinois and frigid cold crime ridden Chicago are idiots and crooks.  I prefer the people that elected that garbage stay there and feeeze.  I would imagine a stump hurts to walk on in the winter months.

18 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

As we know all politicians in that dump called Illinois and frigid cold crime ridden Chicago are idiots and crooks.  I prefer the people that elected that garbage stay there and feeeze.  I would imagine a stump hurts to walk on in the winter months.

:deemer

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Benedict Donald:

Only active president to commit sedition 

Only president to be impeached twice

Only president that threatened a former female Ambassador via Twitter while she was testifying during a impeachment hearing 

Only president that saw a decline in jobs under his watch.

Biden inherited an absolute mess after Trump tried to prevent the transfer of power.

Yes, Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder Mousepad

6 Haitian Special Olympians from their soccer team disappeared somewhere between the hotel and the stadium.

Early reports suggest that the players have requested political asylum in the Republic of Florida. Where a black man can still buy a menthol. 

Six members of Haiti's Special Olympics delegation mysteriously vanish

Six members of Haiti’s Special Olympics men’s soccer team were last seen at a hotel as the games got underway at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Florida, according to local outlets.

Main: Athletes, coaches, family and fans cheer during opening ceremonies for the Special Olympics USA Games at Exploria Stadium in Orlando, Fla., Sunday, June 5, 2022. Inset: The Osceola County Sheriff's Office released a poster identifying missing athletes Oriol Jean, Anderson Petit-Frère, Peter Mianovich Berlus, Nicholson Fontilus, Steevenson Jacquet and Antione Joseph Mithon.

• Bigrunner changed the title to Ayman Al-Zawahiri killed