• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Leader and his memo card. Written "You" just in case he forgets his name, never mind "Mr President" he may not know who the f,, is this guy. Cards like this are very common with the pations who have Alzhemier disease. 

IMG_20220624_043857_370.jpg

3 hours ago, vitalyo said:

The Leader and his memo card. Written "You" just in case he forgets his name, never mind "Mr President" he may not know who the f,, is this guy. Cards like this are very common with the pations who have Alzhemier disease. 

IMG_20220624_043857_370.jpg

This means he's completely incapable of just popping into an event and acting normal. The guy is totally unfit.

2 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Courts have it backwards. Once the baby hits 30 years old, it should have to go before an Abortion Panel. If it’s a fuck-up, hasta la vista.

Retroactive abortions are the way to go. 😁

:laugh

22 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Lot's of green haired lesbians with 50 nose rings and face piercings are crying their eyes out.

Thank You president Trump!!!!

See, you're the perfect example of a complete fucking idiot.

This opens the door to removing all kinds of freedoms.

4 minutes ago, mike499 said:

II'm with you guys on most things this one I don't get. If the left wants to abort their voter rolls let them 

AGREED…actually I mean more no need to get the left base more fired up.  

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

This means he's completely incapable of just popping into an event and acting normal. The guy is totally unfit.

It's easily the most embarrassing administration of my lifetime.  From top to bottom everybody is unfit and unqualified for their positions. 

All they do is laugh and mock the fears, get predictions wrong by a mile of how bad things are going to get, then come back acting somber and say they missed projections and have Biden tell bs stories that never happened like they all relate to the common voter, then laugh and mock all over again saying just suck it up and buy electric, sorry about the food prices you can suck it up and just eat 1 meal a day, it's all the unvaccinated's fault, and it's all Putin's fault.  At this point......when does a silverback get appointed to a key position?  Surely it can flip a coin and make better decisions than the idiots in this administration at this point.  We've never had a silverback in charge.  This administration is checking off all unheard of barriers of unqualifieds for gender/race/sexual orientation reasons.  Lets check off the silverback reason and see what happens!

17 minutes ago, mike499 said:

II'm with you guys on most things this one I don't get. If the left wants to abort their voter rolls let them 

I've always been ambivalent about the procedure because I'll never get one.

But like all other rights not specifically mentioned in the Constitution or bill of rights, it is a state's rights issue no different than gaming, alcohol, fireworks, etc.

Taking all emotion out of the equation, I think the decision is correct. 

Federalism is a real thing. Abortion is an issue for the states and will remain legal in many states.

• Bigrunner changed the title to Ayman Al-Zawahiri killed