Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I'm not singling you out KK, it happens frequently and by many.

Brock provides enough material for commentary through his own exploits without the need for any us of to involve his family. Let's all try to be mindful of that.

like im really "going after his family". come on guy is cold as ice and thats the problem here. we all know that. nothing being done that hasnt for many many years by any posters here

You're as cold as ice
You're willing to sacrifice my house
You never take advice
Someday you'll pay the price, I know

I've seen it before
It happens all the time
losing your shirt
You leave the bill behind

You wake up at noon
And log-on to say
You found a great job
And someday youll pay!

2 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

-500 hes used his sons name on stuff. good solid line there bet the +450 if you have had a great week already 

No doubt KK.

I’ll see if I can find the email I got from the ANT.

Asked me if I could give POPS 12 weeks.:deemer

2 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

i dont remember but he admitted using his dead mothers credit card after she passed. then bragged about telling them to fuk off with the bill 

10000000000000000000%.

SPOT ON.

That post from STIFFY E still exists at TGF.

That five foot fucker thought it was funny too.

Just now, mikeman said:

You guys need to knock of the shit, mock him, tease him, laugh at him, but leave out the other stuff, it's childish, low class, and in the end it accomplishes nothing.

guy is flailing. nobody aint done anyfing diffrunt

cold as fukin ICE 

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Didn’t he proudly admit years ago to doing numerous WU’s deposits (not withdrawals obviously) under his son’s name once he got blacklisted and was so desperate to have action he started depositing under his 5 year old kid’s name?

GM.

That pile of waste told me his whatever IT, was would not LOAN him a nickel to pay me years ago.:deemer

So yeah.

He certainly fucked her ass when she was asleep!

33 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I’m a Braves fan, and loved baseball as a kid.  When we had to do book reports where like 100 pages min was required I read his autobiography which was over 450 pages as a 9 year old kid.  I would have been proud to meet Hank Aaron and shake his hand and talk with him.  I would never have wanted to associate with Fentanyl Floyd.  He was a piece of shit and doesn’t belong in the same comparison as Hank Aaron.  I despised the lack of coverage Hank Aaron got vs Floyd dying of an overdose.

I’m sure BigGimper will find a way to turn this into you being a racist Nazi.  

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You guys need to knock off the shit, mock him, tease him, laugh at him, but leave out the other stuff, it's childish, low class, and in the end it accomplishes nothing.

FUCK YOU.

Signed,

STIFFY E

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

I’m sure BigGimper will find a way to turn this into you being a racist Nazi.  

No doubt.  It’s become part of the fun of this site at this point.  It’s also a good education of the lunatics you could potentially meet in society one day.  He doesn’t seem like a pleasant guy to be around at all.

7 minutes ago, xyz said:

GM.

That pile of waste told me his whatever IT, was would not LOAN him a nickel to pay me years ago.:deemer

So yeah.

He certainly fucked her ass when she was asleep!

Not being able to scrape $500 to your name as a 50 year old man has to feel pretty defeating.  Pretty sad as I assume he was given lots of opportunities by his parents.

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

mikemann just knows AXL could very well take his ball and go home. then nobody would have a ball to play with. AXL would do that for sure 

It’s obvious.

He likes the ass fucking.

I have no problem with Non heterosexual person .

Just odd to see a TGF’er like that take it so easily from STIFFY E.

Must owe UDDERS way more than a LOUSY nickel.:deemer

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

mikemann just knows AXL could very well take his ball and go home. then nobody would have a ball to play with. AXL would do that for sure 

XYZ was talking about me?  That's ok, I dont take anything that's said here seriously, I just dont think it's good form to go after family, personal details, etc.

Let brock be the angry, classless lunatic, the goal is to trigger him, not look like an asshole ourselves.

Just now, mikeman said:

XYZ was talking about me?  That's ok, I dont take anything that's said here seriously, I just dont think it's good form to go after family, personal details, etc.

Let brock be the angry, classless lunatic, the goal is to trigger him, not look like an asshole ourselves.

You stick your nose in EVERYONE’s business.

You like dogs?

Squirrels?

Maybe get one MATE.

Just now, xyz said:

You stick your nose in EVERYONE’s business.

You like dogs?

Squirrels?

Maybe get one MATE.

Cant please everyone, carry on sir.

Did i miss something, didn't notice brock insulting me lately.

4 minutes ago, xyz said:

Agreed.

You liked it.  Therefore.:mutley

I'm sorry you dont like me, although I must admit you're one of the posters I really dont notice.

If you want, go at me good, then I'll respond and we can really pretend there's a feud going.

I must admit I do like it when brock insults me, after all that's what I'm trying to do. :mutley

• Bigrunner changed the title to Ayman Al-Zawahiri killed