• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lot of stuff is happening  at this second .....any one in itself seems to be insignificant and can be easily dimsissed like a BLMJoey hand wave.

But as a whole it is quite alarming .

Most of you may be like "whatever Raise"....no problem I understand .:cheers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tired of arguing with people. I hold no beef or Ill will towards anyone here ...as far as I am concerned we have mainly been screaming at avatars and perhaps false beliefs of who we think the other person is and sometimes it gets more aggressive than necesssary. I am part of the problem so not saying Im innocent.

The reality is that we are all just a bunch of MOFOS on an interwebs bored(sic). 

I hope everyone that posts here remains safe in the coming days. I appreciate being able to post here for mulitple years and I appreciate each and every one of you. For real and not being sarcastic at all:hat

3 hours ago, ajt said:

The sad thing is everyone who spent the last week saying Antifa/BLM was responsible are going to take that article and run with it.  RaiseThese posted something about that which tells you all you need to know.

the whole thing was a setup

capitol was breached 20 minutes before trump's speech ended, which was a 20 minute walk away... so all of these "trump supporters" left his speech 40 minutes early?  bullshit

10 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i would still like someone to explain to me how the state of pennsylvania ended up with 200,000 more votes than eligible voters

Trump-Navarro-Report-3-Illegalities-and-Irregularities.jpg

Because it was false information. That kind of stuff spreads as “facts” because of Twitter, Facebook, etc. this was debunked already by the state. There were roughly 7 million votes cast in Penn and there are actually around 9 million eligible voters. False info spread on social media used as “facts” to prove someone’s biased point

2 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Because it was false information. That kind of stuff spreads as “facts” because of Twitter, Facebook, etc. this was debunked already by the state. There were roughly 7 million votes cast in Penn and there are actually around 9 million eligible voters. False info spread on social media used as “facts” to prove someone’s biased point

Yup soooo much of this going on. Doing 10 mins of research about what Milky posted as well as the claim the black dude is antifa would show it’s not correct. 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread