This is not just election fraud, This is a coup

RaiseThese

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Our bet is my $2000 vs Raise $100...

But our rules were "sworn in or the other concedes".

I'm fine with no payment yet as neither of those have happened.

Raise is no stiff or slow pay on this. Carry on.

And those are the same terms I have with WVU and Boat

It is like a virus, the only people making an issue of my bets are people not even involved in it. Like a bunch of fuking bet nanny's with nothing better to do.:laugh

Havent communicated with WVU since a few days after the election, and we got on the same page  and has never popped in once to raise concern or comment since then.  We have no issues.

Boat popped in 1 time in the past 30 days about this , and we are on the same page and have no issues

44 minutes ago, rjt said:

Raise, how much money have you flushed down the toilet, I mean donated?

Since 11 p.m. ET on Election Day, the Trump campaign has sent at least 498 fundraising emails and 170 text messages.

Back during the campaign I enquired about tickets to a trump rally, had to give out my info, etc, after that I was getting several texts/day begging for money, I thought it was a tad much considering he's a billionaire.

21 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Back during the campaign I enquired about tickets to a trump rally, had to give out my info, etc, after that I was getting several texts/day begging for money, I thought it was a tad much considering he's a billionaire.

Trump is a Piece of shit...

Anybody who supports him is a Piece of shit...

Anybody who voted for him is a Piece of shit...

Case closed...

No shade...:cigar

1 minute ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Trump is a Piece of shit...

Anybody who supports him is a Piece of shit...

Anybody who voted for him is a Piece of shit...

Case closed...

No shade...:cigar

I didn't like him grubbing for money when as far as I know he put none of his own money in this time. And he's still doing it, raising 10's of millions, for what? They have no campaign debt.

Your alternate reality fake news wont show you this.

But this is what the  REAL WORLD electoral map looks like. It is true and it is factual in every aspect at the time it was posted around 3pm on 15 Dec 2020

See those yellow states:bulb

You can come on and say its over or it will never happen but you will not be able to say that this map does not reflect the current reality.

POwRBIeE.thumb.jpeg.622bf4a4be36ebc68161c655ccbc2903.jpeg

19 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Bro, not you too with this BS.

Betfair had their own set of rules that had nothing to do with the bets made on this forum. There are also quite a few pissed off people about this as Betfair was not transparent about their application of the rules.

You will see that Bookmaker has not paid out.

I like you but you are out of line on this one. Way the fuk out of line.

Bookmaker paid out today, Stiff Boy.   

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Your alternate reality fake news wont show you this.

But this is what the  REAL WORLD electoral map looks like. It is true and it is factual in every aspect at the time it was posted around 3pm on 15 Dec 2020

See those yellow states:bulb

You can come on and say its over or it will never happen but you will not be able to say that this map does not reflect the current reality.

POwRBIeE.thumb.jpeg.622bf4a4be36ebc68161c655ccbc2903.jpeg

Dueling electors...JFC. One set of electors is legitimate, the other is not. Please look back to the events of November 3-December 14 to determine which is which. 

Even the Idiot's boss has finally recognized what he couldn't stop.   The Idiot is freely criticizing anyone and everyone who has congratulated Biden.   But he won't say word 1 to the guy who put him in power because he's a scared Pussy that knows who has been pulling the strings all along. .  

https://apnews.com/article/vladamir-putin-congratulate-joe-biden-226f031bbd7638be878c8f28f2d7b62d

https://apnews.com/article/vladamir-putin-congratulate-joe-biden-226f031bbd7638be878c8f28f2d7b62d

Russia’s Putin congratulates Biden on winning U.S. election