Looking for investors who are willing to think outside the box.

Boatboatboat

The last week or so I have been reading  a multitude of forums.

As I have come up to speed with various sites that deal with subjects from cars to gardening it has become apparent there are posters who are "backed" financially in their endeavours.

I desire to be "backed".

If you so decide to "back" me, you will be "backing" me as I enter fishing tournaments. Primarily freshwater but not exclusively.

I'm pretty good at fishing. I also intend to enter foosball,pool,bowling tournaments during my travels. Granted I'm not good at any of those,  but am committed to becoming good. Join me on the ground floor.

Admittedly initially there will be all expenses and no income. But as a professional "backer" you know that's the rules of the road.

Once i start winning or even placing in fishing tournaments the $ will roll in. Minus expenses of course. Trust me I am an exceptional tournament fisherman. 

Now you may ask yourself if BBB is so damn good at fishing,  and can make $ fishing, why would he need a "backer". I'll answer this way. DONT ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS JUST LET ME MAKE YOU $$$$$.

In regards to the split of our profits (after all expenses of course). Since I reallly don't need you, and am just letting you get in on a good thing. AND I DO ALL THE WORK TRAVEL DRINKING.

75% me

25% THE BACKERS 

[After expenses of course]

Serious inquiries only

2 hours ago, Boatboatboat said:

The last week or so I have been reading  a multitude of forums.

As I have come up to speed with various sites that deal with subjects from cars to gardening it has become apparent there are posters who are "backed" financially in their endeavours.

I desire to be "backed".

If you so decide to "back" me, you will be "backing" me as I enter fishing tournaments. Primarily freshwater but not exclusively.

I'm pretty good at fishing. I also intend to enter foosball,pool,bowling tournaments during my travels. Granted I'm not good at any of those,  but am committed to becoming good. Join me on the ground floor.

Admittedly initially there will be all expenses and no income. But as a professional "backer" you know that's the rules of the road.

Once i start winning or even placing in fishing tournaments the $ will roll in. Minus expenses of course. Trust me I am an exceptional tournament fisherman. 

Now you may ask yourself if BBB is so damn good at fishing,  and can make $ fishing, why would he need a "backer". I'll answer this way. DONT ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS JUST LET ME MAKE YOU $$$$$.

In regards to the split of our profits (after all expenses of course). Since I reallly don't need you, and am just letting you get in on a good thing. AND I DO ALL THE WORK TRAVEL DRINKING.

75% me

25% THE BACKERS 

[After expenses of course]

Serious inquiries only

this is one of the biggest drinkypoo fueled posts of all-time

4 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

It’s Thanksgiving Red how about showing some sympathy....give me til the end of the year to get right....I have some coals in the fire

Well Ted make a good faith payment of 100-200 then work something out . Even you can handle that im sure..

Your coals have been turning to ash lately.  Do the right thing Ted. Put this behind you.