Congrats to winners of the football contest...

KingRevolver

23 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

POS or not every person that makes a bet with someone or is a proxy for someone deserves to be paid...... you are better then this KR......

Arsehole

Were you there when I gave Lardy his money?

I may have taken advantage of the fact he was down and out and would take $,

so I gave him $$ for other contests up front all paid and then the dope hope head

told me not to call him anymore when in fact I had called him to settle his debt to

humanity.   Offered him free transport and paid for sessions at a Holocaust Centre

to learn about the tragedies and a religion that was persecuted for centuries.

Dirtbag turned it down and thinking i was calling him to proxy again he told me

not to call him while he was in one of his daily drunk and stoned stupors. 

Now you have some facts rather than just spreading bullshit and following your

imagined online "friends" here.     Someone spits on your face and you swallow it all up, right?

Only way one combats anti semitism is with education.  I went way above the norm and would

have cost me double but it would have saved many from hearing his filth and despicable tongue.

If your IQ even breaks 100 maybe you would understand this, which I doubt as you too posted 

an Anti-Semitic remark without any shame nor realization of the offense.  Yes an offence in this

day and age to make remarks and spread any hatred through  public domains like the internet.

So you are now warned and informed.  Make the wrong choices and you will suffer.  

35 minutes ago, Bimmercando said:

Arsehole

Were you there when I gave Lardy his money?

I may have taken advantage of the fact he was down and out and would take $,

so I gave him $$ for other contests up front all paid and then the dope hope head

told me not to call him anymore when in fact I had called him to settle his debt to

humanity.   Offered him free transport and paid for sessions at a Holocaust Centre

to learn about the tragedies and a religion that was persecuted for centuries.

Dirtbag turned it down and thinking i was calling him to proxy again he told me

not to call him while he was in one of his daily drunk and stoned stupors. 

Now you have some facts rather than just spreading bullshit and following your

imagined online "friends" here.     Someone spits on your face and you swallow it all up, right?

Only way one combats anti semitism is with education.  I went way above the norm and would

have cost me double but it would have saved many from hearing his filth and despicable tongue.

If your IQ even breaks 100 maybe you would understand this, which I doubt as you too posted 

an Anti-Semitic remark without any shame nor realization of the offense.  Yes an offence in this

day and age to make remarks and spread any hatred through  public domains like the internet.

So you are now warned and informed.  Make the wrong choices and you will suffer.  

1st time all this has ever been posted.......seems weird but then again Mr SCANDILITO is not here to reply....get off the religion kick and get on the paying kick pal........