DID YOU DRINK THE PURPLE KOOLAID?

Bimmercando

LOL......thanks for posting at halftime again pal.......why not give the board your info before game starts?.....past posting should get an automatic ban, not to mention you are a STIFF also........BBB, Hoffa please clean up this mess of a poster.....past posts, stiffs, and only gets into FREE contests.....kid is costing the forum money all the way around....

1 hour ago, nothing but winners said:

LOL......thanks for posting at halftime again pal.......why not give the board your info before game starts?.....past posting should get an automatic ban, not to mention you are a STIFF also........BBB, Hoffa please clean up this mess of a poster.....past posts, stiffs, and only gets into FREE contests.....kid is costing the forum money all the way around....

Reason for posting was that they weren't doing great.

Never was sold on them and they were a 4* pick in Power Sweep and where Mark Lawrence called them out as a "Fat Cat" with Mich St as the play in his Playbook.

You don't need me to point out what is already in front of your face ( if you open and read ).

Hope if OT it ends with a FG and covers both sides of a teaser on the total.   I figure I'm losing the total ( teased -7 pts & -10 pts )