Broncos

mike499

2 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Anyone remember Joe Webb against Green Bay in the playoffs circa 2012?

wasnt it really cold?

i know when this happens the guy makes an 8-yd completion to start the game. announcers say "oh hey hey now" and start hyping him as capable

then his final stats end up being 13-31 130 yds  0 td  2 INT

9 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

wasnt it really cold?

i know when this happens the guy makes an 8-yd completion to start the game. announcers say "oh hey hey now" and start hyping him as capable

then his final stats end up being 13-31 130 yds  0 td  2 INT

I think the colder one was against Kaepernick. Webb only started 'cause Christian Ponder had an owie.  

1 minute ago, Miley Cyrus said:

I think the colder one was against Kaepernick. Webb only started 'cause Christian Ponder had an owie.  

Remember how Ponder was praised endlessly for like 3 years till they admitted he sucked? At the beginning of every year and every 4-5 games during every year they'd say "  he's showing tons of improvement".:deemer

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Remember how Ponder was praised endlessly for like 3 years till they admitted he sucked? At the beginning of every year and every 4-5 games during every year they'd say "  he's showing tons of improvement".:deemer

Handing the ball off to a prime Adrian Peterson and then going home to bang Samantha.  What a shitty life.  

There will be some excellent live betting opportunities here, men. Live lines are predominantly built off closing odds, and the number for this one is just a wild guess. Once you have in game info, you may see huge advantages.

I have a feeling the total may have been an overcorrection. Look for Denvers defense to be on the field for long stretches and potentially get gassed, especially at altitude.

I'll be glued to this one and preparing to fire off huge in game.