$30

Dodgers Dynasty

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DIRECTLY FROM MANGO MUSH BOYS JIZZIM FILLED MOUTH . JUST TO CLEAR UP HE STIFFED FOR A MEASLY 67.00 

Folks, Ive given it some thought and I’ve decided to retire from TGF Poker. I’ve already retired from the rest of the forum and planned to play/post poker strictly, but I’m so disgusted by the way I’m treated here that it’s become no longer possible to enjoy my time here. Yesterday was the breaking point, the shit nbw was spewing was just insane, unhinged and ridiculous. Other posters were ridiculous as well. I’m very, very clearly not wanted here.

I’ll be checking in sometime over the next few weeks to clear my balance and that’ll be it. I will choose when and with who my balance is paid off with. I was always paid when u guys deemed it was ok, so I will deem when I pay my final balance. Period. When I see someone who is down and who was one of the few who was cool to me, that is when and who I will pay. I tried to be cool and normal with you guys, but the hysteria is just to much. NBW made it clear last night that my time here will just be miserable as long as he is a round and I don’t want to be a part of this misery anymore, this was supposed to be fun and relaxing but that guy turned this into a nightmare for me. Goodbye.

AFTER THISPOST BY STIFF BOY NBW ME AND A FEW OTHERS PAID HIS STIFF JOB OFF 

•  

4 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Striper sees me in his nightmares. You can tell how badly I have him on tilt. Those reappeared blows I dealt him at the poker table had a serious, true effect on his psyche. I own that little guy. 

I THINK YOU WON 2 HANDS FROM ME ON A RIVER 1 OUTER :laugh

THEN YOU ALWAYS GAVE IT ALL BACK AND MORE. 

I NEVER THINK OF YOU UNTIL I HEAR THE WORD STIFF . 

THOUGHT YOU LEFT FOR GOOD ? 

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE KNOWN HERE AS HANKY STIFF MANGO MUSH BOY. 

2 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Calm down striper and take a deep breath...your big fat wife is queefing uncontrollably in the other room and needs your help. Be a good husband and help her. 

NOT ANY FAT ON MY WIFE HANKY POO STIFF MANGO MUSH BOY. 

GROW UP ,STOP ACTING LIKE A 12 YR OLD. 

STIFF MOJO CURSE IS ALL AROUND YOU ,BE CAREFUL OUT THERE STIFFY  BOOM !

Just now, redstripe said:

Won 2k off me :laugh you havent won 2 k in your life 

You were the biggest DONKEY in poker  WE ALL HATED FOR YOU TO GO . BUT YOUR STIFF STATUS LEFT US NO CHOICE

No, I was one of the bigger winners after Higher and Richie. The PM’s I have from posters laughing at my brutal beatings of you are PRICELESS. 

I have you on tilt. Plain and simple. NBW, despite being a hardcore ho.mo, will confirm 100% he assumed my -$67 balance in exchange for me leaving. Everyone in tgf poker knows this to be true, which is why not one of them has ever backed your rambling claims up. I had a rare -$500 balance, paid WVU $400+ Leaving -$67, nobody else was owed according to the rules, and you just went ballistic one day over the -$67 going unpaid for a few days despite people like you regurally carrying $300-$400 balances and not paying. It’s worth noting the day striper went ballistic was after a late night at the table where I, once again, cracked him for a major pot. My beatings of striper because so frequent and brutal that they bad me a running joke amongst the players.

You’re just a big dumb lying cuck donkey who I owned at poker for months. Higher would PM telling me to stop making fun off you after my wins saying it was in poor taste and didn’t want to run you off ?...some of the other PM’s from hoops and others after the particularly devastating beats are just priceless man...

1 minute ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

No, I was one of the bigger winners after Higher and Richie. The PM’s I have from posters laughing at my brutal beatings of you are PRICELESS. 

I have you on tilt. Plain and simple. NBW, despite being a hardcore ho.mo, will confirm 100% he assumed my -$67 balance in exchange for me leaving. Everyone in tgf poker knows this to be true, which is why not one of them has ever backed your rambling claims up. I had a rare -$500 balance, paid WVU $400+ Leaving -$67, nobody else was owed according to the rules, and you just went ballistic one day over the -$67 going unpaid for a few days despite people like you regurally carrying $300-$400 balances and not paying. It’s worth noting the day striper went ballistic was after a late night at the table where I, once again, cracked him for a major pot. My beatings of striper because so frequent and brutal that they bad me a running joke amongst the players.

You’re just a big dumb lying cuck donkey who I owned at poker for months. Higher would PM telling me to stop making fun off you after my wins saying it was in poor taste and didn’t want to run you off ?...some of the other PM’s from hoops and others after the particularly devastating beats are just priceless man...

YOU REALLY ARE A DELUSIONAL BROKE STIFF.   2 HANDS ENTIRE TIME YOU PLAYED YOU WON FROM ME ON A RIVER 1 OUTER ..

YOU NEVER OWNED ANYONE IN POKER ,YOU WERE A DONKEY . ALL OF US HATED TO SEE YOU GO HANKY POO . 

DO YOU ACTUALLY OWN OR RENT YOUR MANGO CART ?  OR DID THE REPO MAN COME TAKE IT. 

1 hour ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Never has a pillow biting twink ever tried so hard to be a tough talking hetero quite like you, Houser. A for effort, pal!

DD

Shut up, Butt Boy...

I KNEW you would be back...

What a Needy Bitch...

To recap:

Shut up you a Stupid Punk Ass Faygutt...

You showed up here as predictable as a Prison Ffagg Taking a Mouthshit...

It must Sukk to be you...

The laughingstock of the internet and here you are back for more humiliation..

Glad to know that a Clinical Masochist like yourself is getting what you crave..

Being Humiliated like a Needy Bottom Bitch...

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=q_-f6UKHj3FU9rit)14.

3 minutes ago, redstripe said:

PRETTY EASY WHEN YOU POST 30 MINUTES AFTER GAME STARTED :laugh 

Huh? I posted my play at least 5-10 mins before kickoff 

You’re trying a bit to hard, striper. Calm down. I’ve got you running around a million miles per hour in TILT TIZZY. Your embarrassing yourself.

Stop, calm down for a sec, and BREATHE. It won’t get you your $2k back, I’m never giving that back to you, just accept that. That’s all over and will never change. But it will help you get on with life to a degree. Just relax. 

20 minutes ago, redstripe said:
  • redstripe
  • Members
  •  
  • 6588 posts

DIRECTLY FROM MANGO MUSH BOYS JIZZIM FILLED MOUTH . JUST TO CLEAR UP HE STIFFED FOR A MEASLY 67.00 

Dodgers Dynasty

• Rockstar
  • Dodgers Dynasty
  • Members
  •  
  • 1529 posts

Folks, Ive given it some thought and I’ve decided to retire from TGF Poker. I’ve already retired from the rest of the forum and planned to play/post poker strictly, but I’m so disgusted by the way I’m treated here that it’s become no longer possible to enjoy my time here. Yesterday was the breaking point, the shit nbw was spewing was just insane, unhinged and ridiculous. Other posters were ridiculous as well. I’m very, very clearly not wanted here.

I’ll be checking in sometime over the next few weeks to clear my balance and that’ll be it. I will choose when and with who my balance is paid off with. I was always paid when u guys deemed it was ok, so I will deem when I pay my final balance. Period. When I see someone who is down and who was one of the few who was cool to me, that is when and who I will pay. I tried to be cool and normal with you guys, but the hysteria is just to much. NBW made it clear last night that my time here will just be miserable as long as he is a round and I don’t want to be a part of this misery anymore, this was supposed to be fun and relaxing but that guy turned this into a nightmare for me. Goodbye.

AFTER THISPOST BY STIFF BOY NBW ME AND A FEW OTHERS PAID HIS STIFF JOB OFF 

•  

Sad stuff when men break down. I’m sure he’ll say he just had mango in his eye but this sounds like real tears.

1 minute ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Huh? I posted my play at least 5-10 mins before kickoff 

You’re trying a bit to hard, striper. Calm down. I’ve got you running around a million miles per hour in TILT TIZZY. Your embarrassing yourself.

Stop, calm down for a sec, and BREATHE. It won’t get you your $2k back, I’m never giving that back to you, just accept that. That’s all over and will never change. But it will help you get on with life to a degree. Just relax. 

2K LOL  MORE LIKE 200 THEN YOU ALWAYS GAVE IT RIGHT BACK DOUBLE