$30

Dodgers Dynasty

THE MELTDOWN STARTS FOR HANKY POO STIFF MANGO MUSH BOY 

NOTICE THE JF REFERENCE ,HE HAS NEVER GOTTEN OVER THAT 

Shit on nonstop, lies, attacks on my character, no fucking respect, never allowed into JF, made fun of nonstop, not paid on time and having to wait when I’m clearly owed despite me paying lightening fast when I owed...just fuckin ridiculous man.

Last night was it, I’m just very clearly not wanted here and that’s fine. I have a balance and it’ll be paid in time. That’s it. I’ll keep an eye on things periodically and will be pm’ing one of you regarding your payment sometime in the next few weeks. Chow.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

STILL WHINING ABOUT JF IN SEPT :laugh

On 9/8/2020 at 1:39 PM, redstripe said:

Hanky poo devastated by not being allowed in JF :laugh As you can see how he acts ,best decision ever made .

Could care less, would like to have another out but more I think about it I’d rather not deal with their bullshit and just stick to bookmaker. Plus, they’d never let me in no matter what bc they know I win lol. I’ve given up on silly lil JF and could care less at this point

SEPT ,WHEN I HAD TO GIVE HANKY POO STIFF MANGO MUSH BOY THE BOOT 

On 9/8/2020 at 1:45 PM, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Umm, no I don’t. Hope you know that lol. I’ll play here whenever the fuck I want when there’s a game going, just like everyone else lol. I don’t owe a cent at the moment. Not once cent.

READ SLOWLY HANKY POO . 

YOU WILL NOT PLAY AGAIN UNTIL 67.00 HAS BEEN PAID 

NOW READ AGAIN 

THIS IS ONLY RESPONSE THAT HANKY POO NEEDS GOING FORWARD UNTIL PAID 

•  

STILL THINKS HE IS IN POKER  THE DAY AFTER  WE GAVE HIM THE BOOT FOR BEING A STIFF 

•  
Posted If one more fucking smart ass comment is made by any of the reg players about this stupid 67 bucks, then it won’t be paid until Christmas. I’m tired of this. Let’s play poker or shut the thing down and everyone settles. That’s it. Hopefully, there’s a game going tonight.

LOOKING BACK ITS JF THATS IN HANKY STIFFS HEAD THAT HE CANT GET OUT

• Author
  •  

I create no drama. It’s all in your heads. I make one post, people go nuts.

It’s like how the media is infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Nitro, 5D and BOL are where I live and I would rarely play in stupid JF, if ever. I just don’t like you little losers thinking u can vote me down without repercussions. I’m the best gambler here, boy.

Again, you won’t see me at the poker table until I’m in. Cheerio!

DD

Klogz...I’m deep into Black Ops Cold War. Absolutely owning multiplayer team deathmatch and have already beaten the campaign on regular difficulty, I’m going to do the campaign again on hard difficulty. But I’m owning people in deathmatch. Also PGA TOUR 2k21. Those are the only two games I’ve been playing lately and am owning both, both of them are so fucking sick.

Apologies to Mrs Redstripe and Mrs Housepicks. Just finished up a lil lunch and both of these posters wives wanted to join me. I was tempted, but both these bitches eat enough for two and I didn’t want either of these Midwestern/East Cost mules to stink up my living room and bathroom with their post lunch farts and shits. Disgusting.

striper/houser...please tell your better halves that it was nothing personal and I’ll make it up them. Ok cool good chat.

10 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Apologies to Mrs Redstripe and Mrs Housepicks. Just finished up a lil lunch and both of these posters wives wanted to join me. I was tempted, but both these bitches eat enough for two and I didn’t want either of these Midwestern/East Cost mules to stink up my living room and bathroom with their post lunch farts and shits. Disgusting.

striper/houser...please tell your better halves that it was nothing personal and I’ll make it up them. Ok cool good chat.

Leave families out.

28 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Klogz...I’m deep into Black Ops Cold War. Absolutely owning multiplayer team deathmatch and have already beaten the campaign on regular difficulty, I’m going to do the campaign again on hard difficulty. But I’m owning people in deathmatch. Also PGA TOUR 2k21. Those are the only two games I’ve been playing lately and am owning both, both of them are so fucking sick.

Glad your abuela got you some games ! 

35 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

always NHL for me. one of the better goalies in the world really

madden 21 season with the brownies. traded chubb for roquan smith and i still have kareem hunt to rumble and stumble 

if i want to troll and talk trash i play red dead and snipe ppl in the head from distance. then get on my horse and flee before their group can catch me 

17 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

always NHL for me. one of the better goalies in the world really

madden 21 season with the brownies. traded chubb for roquan smith and i still have kareem hunt to rumble and stumble 

if i want to troll and talk trash i play red dead and snipe ppl in the head from distance. then get on my horse and flee before their group can catch me 

Love Red Dead 2 but have only played the campaign, will have to explore red Dead online at some point. It’s a great game. Just super into Black Ops and 2k at the moment