LOL, BIDEN already headed to the DL?

FISHHEAD

4 minutes ago, fifty cint said:

At least he has a dog (or dogs) Good for him. a rescue as well   

A shame they wont let him bring that dog to his jail cell.

Actually I heard the dog was wearing MAGA cap when he tripped Joe up , smart dog knows a traitor :laugh

You LIBs kill me,,,Yep Joe Biden sells out American, takes inappropriate showers with his young daughter , hires his son as a bagman to some of the most evil and corrupt people in this world but hey..."he rescued a dog"

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Actually I heard the dog was wearing MAGA cap when he tripped Joe up , smart dog knows a traitor :laugh

You LIBs kill me,,,Yep Joe Biden sells out American, takes inappropriate showers with his young daughter , hires his son as a bagman to some of the most evil and corrupt people in this world but hey..."he rescued a dog"

The LEFT live with Blinders on. ITS ALL THEY KNOW 

9 minutes ago, redstripe said:

The LEFT live with Blinders on. ITS ALL THEY KNOW 

In all fairness I used to believe the shit they lied about. I thought he was likely guilty of the Russian interference thing as well. It wasnt till I actually SEEKED OUT truth did I realize how they were out to get him because he was fucking up their "golden goose".

I like many others who doubted him are now his biggest supporters.

So I have hope that many centerish Dems and other never Trumpers will soon see the light and realize how much Trump was fighting FOR them.

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Jail cell.....lol only one going there is the Orangeturd

2 minutes ago, fifty cint said:

Jail cell.....lol only one going there is the Orangeturd

Legit question about your "better" man

IF there is proof that Biden sold out his country and took bribes from the enemy where he was peddling influence would you change your mind on Biden or would you say the evidence was phony or would you ignore the evidence and stick with your story?

I can understand not liking Trump but I just cant understand supporting Biden.