Nov30 16:15 San Jose - The Strongest

vitalyo

30Nov
 Bolivia  Division Profesional 
16:15 San Jose - The Strongest
The Strongest to win @1.67 bookmaker(low limits $193 CAD) . Bodog 1.62
The Strongest -0.5 -1.0 @1.83 bookmaker(low limits $156 CAD ) .Bodog no spread available .marathon -1.0 @1.92 .

Bookmaker @1.67 the highest odds available across the board EU books included. Bolivia just resumed league play round 2 after 8 months break. Stats round 14 . Anyway San Jose is a great club -Once was. 

The problem started in 2019 when the owner stopped paying wages to players ,at the end of the year 2019 most of them left . League authorities issued fines ,owner promised to pay the players and now he is hiding somewhere in South America .The club is on the life support, city of  San Jose paying for transportation and providing players with some money (peanuts) . For an over a decade The Strongest is a top 4 club at any time .As of now 1st place ,up by a point over  2 other competitors .I really don't know what has to happen for them not to win this match .Fixed matches in soccer happen more often then many of us think ,however if anything  San Jose should be betting them self on The Strongest to win .Long way to go but for the The Strongest winning the league is =punching in the ticket to Copa Libertadores ,just like in EU (UEFA)  club gets a large chunk of money from CONMEBOL(The South American Football Confederation).

Posting outside of my thread ,closed the books on the month of November .Win or lose not gonna count ,just like i didn't count  one win in September , Germany Super Cup game Dortmund - Bayern Munich 

GL.