RAISING the stakes on Trump, humiliate me

RaiseThese

So I have quite a bit (for me)bet on Trump to get 4 more years offline

I have a couple nice bonus bets with WVu and Boat that I will be collecting
on pretty soon. Luckily for them Biden camp cheated so they can hold on to their money for  little longer.

I am willing to now risk more as I am confidant in the outcome NOW.

In the public's betting eyes Trump is a big dog , upwards of 25 to 1

Im willing to take 20 to 1, you know basically give you money on something that is already "over". Talk about the ultimate past post bet right?But I know many still dont like the idea of laying 1000 to win 50 just as a principle. Others may not give a shit about putting up say 400 to collect a paltry 20 bucks , even as "Free money"

Soooo I am also willing to consider offers to make me eat crow. Example of this can be but not limited to me donating money to BLM or the DNC .

Me writing a post about how awesome Obama and Biden are.

I would be willing to record short video of me saying pretty much whatever you want( we would have to agree on content, Im not going to admit to murder or anything stupid like that..ha)

I am open to suggestions so maybe this can at least be entertaining thread. I will accept offers from anyone but ONLY A rated posters will be given credit, others will have to post up the funds.  Also if you make an offer and I accept( we would talk further to clarify and set rules of course) and you are like, oh I was just kidding then I will consider ALL future offers as you trolling for entertainment purposes only.:hat

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Cuck HinesFraud projecting more.

Put up some money Hiney

You're the one that put 'humiliate me' in a title bud.

I'll pass on making any sort of wager with you. You've already changed the terms of your wager to two different people and this feels like you freerolling. You don't have any credibility and continue to post unhinged nonsense so that's a hard no from me.

39 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

So I have quite a bit (for me)bet on Trump to get 4 more years offline

I have a couple nice bonus bets with WVu and Boat that I will be collecting
on pretty soon. Luckily for them Biden camp cheated so they can hold on to their money for  little longer.

I am willing to now risk more as I am confidant in the outcome NOW.

In the public's betting eyes Trump is a big dog , upwards of 25 to 1

Im willing to take 20 to 1, you know basically give you money on something that is already "over". Talk about the ultimate past post bet right?But I know many still dont like the idea of laying 1000 to win 50 just as a principle. Others may not give a shit about putting up say 400 to collect a paltry 20 bucks , even as "Free money"

Soooo I am also willing to consider offers to make me eat crow. Example of this can be but not limited to me donating money to BLM or the DNC .

Me writing a post about how awesome Obama and Biden are.

I would be willing to record short video of me saying pretty much whatever you want( we would have to agree on content, Im not going to admit to murder or anything stupid like that..ha)

I am open to suggestions so maybe this can at least be entertaining thread. I will accept offers from anyone but ONLY A rated posters will be given credit, others will have to post up the funds.  Also if you make an offer and I accept( we would talk further to clarify and set rules of course) and you are like, oh I was just kidding then I will consider ALL future offers as you trolling for entertainment purposes only.:hat

My 2k to your $100

Just now, HinesWard86 said:

You're the one that put 'humiliate me' in a title bud.

I'll pass on making any sort of wager with you. You've already changed the terms of your wager to two different people and this feels like you freerolling. You don't have any credibility and continue to post unhinged nonsense so that's a hard no from me.

Thought so fraud bitch  boy. Now go write an article an earn your meal for the day

Just now, RaiseThese said:

So the terms are

I will pay 100 if Trump concedes or Biden is sworn in as Prez

You will pay me 2k if Biden concedes or Trump is sworn in as Prez again

Payment to be made within 24 hours of either event happening. Reply with confirm and we have a bet

I wonder how Raise will change the terms of this bet. 

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Why do you want to bet posters ? 

If you loved it and bet a bunch at +150 why wouldn’t you get everything you own at +2700? Unless you don’t have a cent  to post up and that’s why you’re begging people here to take your action 

I bet the +150 back in July or August

Who is paying +2700? I dont really want to fool with any more offshore books. I am not some big bettor offshore and at the moment only have an account with betagame. I never made any claims of wanting to make MORE multi thousand dollar bets.

I am basically looking for a few more dollars on Trump and Shaven want to bet it.

Additionally thought some people would think it was fun if I had to make a video saying shit like "Biden is great" or whatever.

Who the fuck knows what is going to happen BLM Joey, Why would anyone want to bet EVERYTHING on an unknown?

32 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I bet the +150 back in July or August

Who is paying +2700? I dont really want to fool with any more offshore books. I am not some big bettor offshore and at the moment only have an account with betagame. I never made any claims of wanting to make MORE multi thousand dollar bets.

I am basically looking for a few more dollars on Trump and Shaven want to bet it.

Additionally thought some people would think it was fun if I had to make a video saying shit like "Biden is great" or whatever.

Who the fuck knows what is going to happen BLM Joey, Why would anyone want to bet EVERYTHING on an unknown?

You act like trumps a lock to win. If I thought something was a lock and could get 27-1 , I’d bet everything I owned on it. 

At minimum you should be betting every cent you can afford to lose 

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

You act like trumps a lock to win. If I thought something was a lock and could get 27-1 , I’d bet everything I owned on it. 

At minimum you should be betting every cent you can afford to lose 

You keep talking about 27 to 1, where can I find such thing?

gimme a link and I will check it out.

PS Since you seemed to be concerned about my finances so much. I already have CLOSE to the limit of what I can easily afford to lose on my original +150 bet.  I dont pretend to be a rich guy with unlimited resources online so I am not in a position to make more than some additional recreation sized bets.

1 hour ago, Teddy kgb said:

MyBookie refunded my Trump bet over the wkend and said if he ends up winning they will still pay out....

As far as silly bets go maybe Uncle D will come in and bet you avatars....he always loved those bets

You should bet him.  Win and collect or lose and make up some story about how you told him you were going to stiff him if you lost.