RAISING the stakes on Trump, humiliate me

RaiseThese

No wonder you and HInesFraud get along, neither of you are right about shit very often.

Dont you think its odd that with as much bad news Trump campain seems to get that is not 50-1 or more by now?

Make another small investment in Trump Joey and you will be glad that you did. You still profit if he wins right?

But its okay YOU are a good guy so I wont give up on you. Just keep reading my posts and keep getting some knowledge into that demented LIB dome of yours.

I also again thank you in advance for the bottle of Makers Cask Strength, salud!

bbb.png

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

No wonder you and HInesFraud get along, neither of you are right about shit very often.

Dont you think its odds that with as much bad news Trump campain seems to get that is not 50-1 or more by now?

Make another small investment in Trump Joey and you will be glad that you did. You still profit if he wins right?

But its okay YOU are a good guy so I wont give up on you. Just keep reading my posts and keep getting some knowledge into that demented dome of yours.

bbb.png

Once again , since you believe that , bet huge. 

I have no interest in betting on this with you or anyone else 

4 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

So I have quite a bit (for me)bet on Trump to get 4 more years offline

I have a couple nice bonus bets with WVu and Boat that I will be collecting
on pretty soon. Luckily for them Biden camp cheated so they can hold on to their money for  little longer.

I am willing to now risk more as I am confidant in the outcome NOW.

In the public's betting eyes Trump is a big dog , upwards of 25 to 1

Im willing to take 20 to 1, you know basically give you money on something that is already "over". Talk about the ultimate past post bet right?But I know many still dont like the idea of laying 1000 to win 50 just as a principle. Others may not give a shit about putting up say 400 to collect a paltry 20 bucks , even as "Free money"

Soooo I am also willing to consider offers to make me eat crow. Example of this can be but not limited to me donating money to BLM or the DNC .

Me writing a post about how awesome Obama and Biden are.

I would be willing to record short video of me saying pretty much whatever you want( we would have to agree on content, Im not going to admit to murder or anything stupid like that..ha)

I am open to suggestions so maybe this can at least be entertaining thread. I will accept offers from anyone but ONLY A rated posters will be given credit, others will have to post up the funds.  Also if you make an offer and I accept( we would talk further to clarify and set rules of course) and you are like, oh I was just kidding then I will consider ALL future offers as you trolling for entertainment purposes only.:hat

Your money would be better spent on a really good bargain.

On a large quantity of something that you can really use (and will really need).

s1200_55GalDrumAnalLube.jpg