Jump to content

Wells Fargo class action settlement check


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a phone call for the first time...made a claim for ear buds not holding a charge....I got a email that was followed up with a phone call...I didn’t answer but listened to the message....replied to the email that I got my products mixed up...haven’t heard since 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

I got a phone call for the first time...made a claim for ear buds not holding a charge....I got a email that was followed up with a phone call...I didn’t answer but listened to the message....replied to the email that I got my products mixed up...haven’t heard since 

Ted did you make any arrangements with Downsouth ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Downer has been paid in full....IE Zero

He broke the rules and didn’t follow instructions...

Ted....Turn the casino off Downer

Downer...not til you tap

Still waiting for you to show me one time you asked for casino to be turned off and didnt ask for it to be turned back on.  

You clearly and admittedly accepted the $4500 won weeks before.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Top 10 stiffs...

1. Clippersfan.....was that his name? Heard 150k

2. Dimesayeronly....110k

3. Pats nephew....50k-150k

4. Tuckman....25k

5. Shrink....175k

6. The guy who stiffed Whale? Forgot his name but also a bookie who IAG still plays thru so tell you about her integerity....50k

7. Yikes.....10k

8. Brock.....Endless

9. Mofo....35k

10. Peep....draft Dodger and mega stiff 100k+
 

20154. Ted 2k and disputed 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Top 10 stiffs...

1. Clippersfan.....was that his name? Heard 150k

2. Dimesayeronly....110k

3. Pats nephew....50k-150k

4. Tuckman....25k

5. Shrink....175k

6. The guy who stiffed Whale? Forgot his name but also a bookie who IAG still plays thru so tell you about her integerity....50k

7. Yikes.....10k

8. Brock.....Endless

9. Mofo....35k

10. Peep....draft Dodger and mega stiff 100k+
 

20154. Ted 2k and disputed 

Stop with excuses man, you owe him the money, I understand people lose and cant pay, maybe they're broke, but I dont understand how you can post like nothing happened here, knowing the situation.

 

Make a token payment and then promise to make it right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Top 10 stiffs...

1. Clippersfan.....was that his name? Heard 150k

2. Dimesayeronly....110k

3. Pats nephew....50k-150k

4. Tuckman....25k

5. Shrink....175k

6. The guy who stiffed Whale? Forgot his name but also a bookie who IAG still plays thru so tell you about her integerity....50k

7. Yikes.....10k

8. Brock.....Endless

9. Mofo....35k

10. Peep....draft Dodger and mega stiff 100k+
 

20154. Ted 2k and disputed 

Wasn’t it Lapdance that stiffed whale ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Stop with excuses man, you owe him the money, I understand people lose and cant pay, maybe they're broke, but I dont understand how you can post like nothing happened here, knowing the situation.

 

Make a token payment and then promise to make it right.

AGREED THIS IS WRONG TED   YOU LOOK LIKE A IDIOT, STOP IT AND PAY 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...