Penny stock thread

housepicks

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, housepicks said:

I’m gonna fk around a little with these. Won’t be holding a lot, will track it here.

First position

2700 shares of MKGP @ .1599

$440

12/9/2020

USATODAY

Todd Martin

Maverick Energy Group Facing Bankruptcy for Desecration of Indian Burial Site

"The compamy needs to understand that we're not going to go away," said Cultural Resource Director of Acjachemen Nation Joyce Stanfield-Perry. "We're going to protect the site to the day we can't any longer.

In 1974, Puvungna was placed on the National Register of Historic Sites. It's considered to be sacred to local tribes, including Acjachemen Nation and Gabrieleno Tongva Indians.

"If you were a Christian, you would probably equate it with the birthplace of Jesus Christ," said Gabrieleno-Tongva tribal secretary Kimberly Morales Johnson. "That's what this is: the birthplace for us."

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

12/9/2020

USATODAY

Todd Martin

Maverick Energy Group Facing Bankruptcy for Desecration of Indian Burial Site

"The compamy needs to understand that we're not going to go away," said Cultural Resource Director of Acjachemen Nation Joyce Stanfield-Perry. "We're going to protect the site to the day we can't any longer.

In 1974, Puvungna was placed on the National Register of Historic Sites. It's considered to be sacred to local tribes, including Acjachemen Nation and Gabrieleno Tongva Indians.

"If you were a Christian, you would probably equate it with the birthplace of Jesus Christ," said Gabrieleno-Tongva tribal secretary Kimberly Morales Johnson. "That's what this is: the birthplace for us."

Up 6.25% today

Years ago brought into French Fry vending machines (1990 ish)

Made and lost a fortune on penny stocks as the Vancouver Stock exchange was full of promoters/shills and had a broker friend

Anyways the penny stock went up from 30 cents to ~3.00 before they rolled out actually machines

of course I thought I was gonna be rich so I held on cause the concept/promotion sound so feasible,I mean who doesn’t love fries 

So they roll out the vending machines in hospitals,schools and universities 

Immediately those machines caught on fire and the stock crashed 

Still played penny stocks a few more times but I am so much more conservative now 

The problem you will have with these pennies is trying to get an order filled if you see the stock dropping.....the liquidity will not be there for the $500 or even $5,000 player......if you make some on the way up sell to insure a profit...ride out a small part of the original play if you want the lottery ticket but lock that profit, as 99% of the pennies will end up losers....

• 2 weeks later...