Penny stock thread

housepicks

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Screw Andrews said:

LOL......these pennies will get crushed in the down market.....and it's not like you can put a limit order in and expect it to get filled on the way down.......it's nice you made a few bucks with these house when the market was booming....I suggest you be careful now....just look at some of the others you have posted in here....crushed....and most wont have deep enough pockets for these pump and dumpers....just sayin

Which stocks in here have been crushed?

zero

and I’ve only posted 7 or 8

and one of them is up 800% so what the fuck are you talking about crushed?

22 minutes ago, Screw Andrews said:

I see you don't read very well either.....in the market of the last 3 months you could pretty much throw darts and do well.....if the market turns down...and I think it will 95% of all these pennies will get crushed...sit back and learn....oh wait nevermind you are way too full of yourself for that....lol

do you post any plays yourself or do you just hate on others who do?  Shorting Tesla doesn't count as you have been trying to short them forever.  Anyone following your shorting advice would have already gone bankrupt.  Now what were you saying about House and burying posters?

1 hour ago, WVU said:

do you post any plays yourself or do you just hate on others who do?  Shorting Tesla doesn't count as you have been trying to short them forever.  Anyone following your shorting advice would have already gone bankrupt.  Now what were you saying about House and burying posters?

If we were keeping score

Houses plays up a lot 

Screw down a lot 

12 minutes ago, Screw Andrews said:

Clueless....and I don't need a pat on the back unlike you.....better get back to bending that sheet metal....lol

are you angry that his plays have done so well?  Yes, the market has done well too, but not at the rate his posted plays have done.  I'm not sure why you are in here hating?

Not angry at all....even gave him a pat on the back for doing well in one of my posts...

Point is in a down market pennies will do far worse than the overall market.....as you should know I'm sure we have some Robinhooder's following  these plays....so think of it more like a PSA....not for you since you say you've been at this over 20 years.....lots of new money out there that has yet to see how brutal the market can be

For those of you new to the OTC or penny stocks as they are called be careful....this list will most likely grow

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2021-35

Washington D.C., Feb. 26, 2021 —

As part of its continuing effort to respond to potential attempts to exploit investors during the recent market volatility, the Securities and Exchange Commission today suspended trading in the securities of 15 companies because of questionable trading and social media activity.

Today's action follows the recent suspensions of the securities of numerous other issuers, many of which may also have been targets of apparent social media attempts to artificially inflate their stock price. The SEC continues to review market and trading data to identify other securities where the public interest and the protection of investors require trading suspensions.

"The SEC's recent suspensions of trading in nearly two dozen securities – including 15 today – are one facet of our ongoing efforts to police the market and protect investors," said Melissa Hodgman, Acting Director of the SEC's Division of Enforcement. "We proactively monitor for suspicious trading activity tied to stock promotions on social media, and act quickly to stop that trading when appropriate to safeguard the public interest. We also remind investors to exercise caution and do their diligence before investing generally, including in companies promoted on social media."

Today's order states that trading is being suspended because of questions about recent increased activity and volatility in the trading of these issuers, as well as the influence of certain social media accounts on that trading activity. The order also states that none of the issuers has filed any information with the SEC or OTC Markets, where the companies' securities are quoted, for over a year. As a result, the SEC suspended trading in the securities of: Bebida Beverage Co. (BBDA); Blue Sphere Corporation (BLSP); Ehouse Global Inc. (EHOS); Eventure Interactive Inc. (EVTI); Eyes on the Go Inc. (AXCG); Green Energy Enterprises Inc. (GYOG); Helix Wind Corp. (HLXW); International Power Group Ltd. (IPWG); Marani Brands Inc. (MRIB); MediaTechnics Corp. (MEDT); Net Talk.com Inc. (NTLK); Patten Energy Solutions Group Inc. (PTTN); PTA Holdings Inc. (PTAH); Universal Apparel & Textile Company (DKGR); and Wisdom Homes of America Inc. (WOFA).

The SEC also recently issued orders temporarily suspending trading in: Bangi Inc. (BNGI); Sylios Corp. (UNGS); Marathon Group Corp. (PDPR); Affinity Beverage Group Inc. (ABVG); All Grade Mining Inc. (HYII); and SpectraScience Inc. (SCIE). Each of these orders stated that the suspensions were due at least in part to questions about whether social media accounts have been attempting to artificially increase the companies' share price.

Under the federal securities laws, the SEC can suspend trading in a stock for 10 days and generally prohibit a broker-dealer from soliciting investors to buy or sell the stock again until certain reporting requirements are met.

The SEC's Office of Investor Education and Advocacy recently alerted investors to the significant risks of making investment decisions based on social media.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, housepicks said:

Reddit is pushing that stock? Thought is going up on the 750,000,000 barrels that might be in the hole they are on top of

House really get a clue.....they have 10.6 BILLION shares outstanding.....every penny this stock goes up says the company is worth another 106 Million dollars....make sure you have a chair when the music stops.....same thing goes for BRZL....only they have much more outstanding....pennies can be great but you best act quick and not be greedy....a look back at the ones you have posted since November should have shown you that

I bought  the rumor and am selling the news with both of those stocks. Probably won’t be doing much work tomorrow. I’ll be sitting in a chair looking for my exit on brzl. Every penny it goes up is 3k for me, and I’m looking to add another 10k to the 5k I made today.

You coulda bought some and made money too but you’re a hating ass bitch.