IAG

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, tailsyoulose said:

Higher than .45 lol

About .55 I think.

It happens.  Surprised it’s still where it is tbh...probably fall back to .25 and stay for another three years. Lol. 
Buy  increments of BTC is what I’ve been saying...whatever u can afford...$50 a week...whatever..   

After beginning of year I plan to go back to daily education on different alts etc...haven’t done much but HODL since early 18.  We need a TGF crypto group where everyone focuses on one coin  or group of coins, and reports...lol.   Might work.   It was so easy in 2017 before Wall Street...but they are primarily concerned with the top coins...   so I’m sure there is still alt money to be made...somehow. 

13 minutes ago, Smoke said:

lagger could btc hit 30k???

No question in my mind.    It will hit 50k.  Just a matter of when imo. Some say 500k to a mill in a decade.  I dk about all that.  Or it could go to zero...lol.   GAMBOL.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2020/12/13/arent-you-glad-you-kept-your-bitcoin-dont-sell-it/?sh=2a92bdd12b87

12 minutes ago, IAG said:

No question in my mind.    It will hit 50k.  Just a matter of when imo. Some say 500k to a mill in a decade.  I dk about all that.  Or it could go to zero...lol.   GAMBOL.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2020/12/13/arent-you-glad-you-kept-your-bitcoin-dont-sell-it/?sh=2a92bdd12b87

The difficult thing to do with those run ups is to hold.  Getting out at 100k might feel great until it hits 500k.  At what point do you get out completely?

9 minutes ago, WVU said:

The difficult thing to do with those run ups is to hold.  Getting out at 100k might feel great until it hits 500k.  At what point do you get out completely?

I took profits  in December 2017/Jan 2018. ...not at top,  but enough.  I remember when I first sold a  BTC bought at 1700 and I remember the night I sold it at 13,500 or so.  I only sold one...and it about killed me to do  it.  ..steadily accumulating since sold most in late 2017/Jan 18.   I will take pieces out when needed,  but never all out. 

I remember posting about that sale though,,,I think Mr NBA and others practically forced me to sell one that night   After that I had no issue selling, but was hard when was going up so quickly 

To hit 100k would have to significantly replace gold as store of value.

To hit 200k-300k would involve it being adopted as a reserve currency, to hit 500k would have to be pretty much the dominant reserve currency.

No point in holding a significant amount past 200k imo, since at that point there is no longer a 10x type of return. Only reason to hold at that point is as a hedge against hyperinflation. So a small amount will do.

4 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

To hit 100k would have to significantly replace gold as store of value.

To hit 200k-300k would involve it being adopted as a reserve currency, to hit 500k would have to be pretty much the dominant reserve currency.

No point in holding a significant amount past 200k imo, since at that point there is no longer a 10x type of return. Only reason to hold at that point is as a hedge against hyperinflation. So a small amount will do.

I think it will continue to take a good portion of the gold market.    I’m content to see what happens thru mid 2021, and go from there,