NEXT STIFF HUNT UNDER WAY jts1207 the SPOT LIGHT IS ON YOU

redstripe

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Hoops said:

No way this clown is a professional poker player or someone who’s a regular in tourneys :laugh

I’ve never seen anyone lose more than this clown he was horrible he made stripe look like Phil Ivey :laugh

THATS  A PIC OF MIKE MATUSOW 

YOU DUMB FK.   

HERE YOU GO JUMPING IN ANOTHER STIFF  THREAD . 

NOW I MAY HAVE TO USE YOU AS A PUPPET AGAIN.  DAMIT HOOPS I LIKE YOU STAY OUT OF  THE BIG BOY THREADS 

23 minutes ago, Hoops said:

No way this clown is a professional poker player or someone who’s a regular in tourneys :laugh

I’ve never seen anyone lose more than this clown he was horrible he made stripe look like Phil Ivey :laugh

BY THE WAY I SEE YOUR STILL UP YAPPING , IT ONLY TAKES 2 SECONDS TO SEND ME A PAY PAL  :rain

GEEZE TIRED OF BURYING YOU PLEASE ITS GETTING PAINFUL . IM WAY ABOVE YOUR PAY LEVEL

GO FIND ANOTHER PERSON TO TROLL .

WITH ME LETS JUST KEEP IT AS ALWAYS BEEN  PLAY ME PAY ME.  

OK BUDDY GET SOME REST OR TAKE THE GOLF CART AROUND THE CUL DE SAC  TO KOOL DOWN 

AGAIN SORRY I HAD TO USE YOU LIKE A TOOL IN THE hanky poo Stiff but you left me no choice 

2 hours ago, redstripe said:

BY THE WAY I SEE YOUR STILL UP YAPPING , IT ONLY TAKES 2 SECONDS TO SEND ME A PAY PAL  :rain

GEEZE TIRED OF BURYING YOU PLEASE ITS GETTING PAINFUL . IM WAY ABOVE YOUR PAY LEVEL

GO FIND ANOTHER PERSON TO TROLL .

WITH ME LETS JUST KEEP IT AS ALWAYS BEEN  PLAY ME PAY ME.  

OK BUDDY GET SOME REST OR TAKE THE GOLF CART AROUND THE CUL DE SAC  TO KOOL DOWN 

AGAIN SORRY I HAD TO USE YOU LIKE A TOOL IN THE hanky poo Stiff but you left me no choice 

Since we are talking poker business here in the main forum let’s talk about that $40 you skimmed off the ledger. :pop

6 hours ago, Hoops said:

Since we are talking poker business here in the main forum let’s talk about that $40 you skimmed off the ledger. :pop

What 40.00 did i skim off the ledger please explain . I can handle your stupid jokes but don't ever accuse me of ever stealing anything you fat fk. 

That is where I draw the line. PLEASE EXPLAIN WHERE I SKIMMED 40.00 OFF THE LEDGER