**walmart lies about plumbing repairs to have their stores be part of illegal jade helm drills

milwaukee mike

I doubt many of the GI-Joes would comply with orders to shoot civilians

lol

these guys on par with the dumb pigs that shoot Americans in the back

they would have no problem killing you and would do it with a smile on their face

chris kyle said blowing americans away brought immense joy to him and you think these guys are any different?

Guest boatboatboat

they would have no problem killing you and would do it with a smile on their face

I do not believe that to be true.

They are young men and ladies doing a job and serving. trying to get ahead, just like you and I. No way in heck they shot American's because someone tells them to.

That's a false premise and an insult to the youth that serve and protect our country.

Look for a bank bail in to happen here in the US within the next year.

Americans going to be pissed when 15-20% of their savings and pensions get stolen by the banks.

I know for FACT if my savings gets looted SHIT is going to get FUKKED up big time. As angry as I will be many people will be even more pissed than me.

what makes a site "wack nut" and what makes it legit?

cnn still claims that the boston marathon bombing wasn't a drill even though there is clear evidence that every person involved was an actor and every drop of blood was fake

watch this great video where all 3 members of the brassard family lie their asses off about their injuries

https://youtu.be/co4EtAdJWso

Holy shit you're fucking nuts

Or maybe some kind of Obama gun grab

Don't care if they take my pistol.

Obama was "buying all the bullets" at one point. The Connecticut school shooting was a hoax to many reds. Reds just make insane paranoid shit up time after time after time.

Obama buying all the bullets so citizens can not! Lol oh silly necks

DHS has bought 3 times more ammo than we used in all the Afghanistan war. Why do they need that much ammo?

biggest threat to us government is not isis, iran or venzuela

it is the american citizen

bullets are to kill americans and the 600 empty FEMA camps are to imprison Americans

Cop, you're a paranoid, racists, windbag. Pick a winner. I can't help but hope your insane ramblings are sarcastic. You're too perfect, a model of the nut bag intelligent people laugh at, to be real. 'Everyone (black people) in the city is lazy and named Jamal and Obama is buying all the bullets' - cops summation

You goofballs who think you could do something if "the government" was coming for you are in a deep denial, of course your paranoia is too stupid to be described appropriately to begin with, but if the gov wanted to do something, your guns aren't going to do squat. The national guard? You guys go too far with the comedy.

The gun rights in this country are antiquated, the gun nuts in this country need helmets. I'd call you brain washed but I'm not certain you've got the required equipment to be in such a state.

always easier to call people names than to do some simple research and try to be less dumb and ignorant

then again americans love to be treated like mushrooms... kept in the dark and fed a bunch of shit

But, what you said is insane and wrong. It's easy to identify stupidity, you're it. That's not my fault. You think the Boston bombings were fake, you're an imbecile. That's not my fault, sport. You need to be heavily medicated. Everyone in the Connecticut school shooting was an 'actor' too.

It is easier to be fooled than it is to convince someone that they have been fooled. You're ignorant, that's not up for debate, and your ignorance doesn't allow you to do anything about it. Sad really. To be that insane, that ignorant and truly believe you're enlightened. Scary. You're nuts, bud, I'm sorry.

The Boston bombing wasn't fake, if you believe it was you should probably be euthanized.

People were killed and shitbags manipulate the narrative to make it about their own paranoid bullshit. Self serving clowns. People were killed, people were blown to pieces, sons, daughters, mothers, and fathers lives ruined...but Mike makes a joke of it. I wish you were there Mike, sitting on a fake backpack. ;)

have you guys ever read all of the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories? It is really crazy and perhaps more believable than this. I always wondered why we never saw pictures of anyone actually injured or dead at Sandy Hook. Apparently that lone gunman was accurate enough to kill all targets and not leave anyone injured. And he was a kid. I don't really believe all of this, but check out these short videos.

The part about the staging the scene at Sandy Hook looks pretty strange. I mean not a SINGLE ambulance was sent to the school. Not a single Fire Truck or EMS unit was sent to the school. All were kept 2 miles away at a staging area where everyone was walking around eating donuts and drinking coffee. Sort of like they were on location but not filming in that scene. The video takes a while, but the theories are hard to debunk to be honest.

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AwrBT7RIOzFVYscACAZXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGZyA3lmcC10LTkwMS1zBGdwcmlkA0t5bHpfeXNvUVFhYnlJZTJPSkt4V0EEbl9yc2x0AzAEbl9zdWdnAzEwBG9yaWdpbgNzZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMyBHBxc3RyA3NhbmR5IGhvb2sgY29uc3AEcHFzdHJsAzE2BHFzdHJsAzMwBHF1ZXJ5A3NhbmR5IGhvb2sgY29uc3BpcmFjeSB0aGVvcmllcwR0X3N0bXADMTQyOTI4OTg0Ng--?p=sandy+hook+conspiracy+theories&fr2=sa-gp-search&fr=yfp-t-901-s&fp=1

Another thing about some of the Sandy Hook parents who choose to talk to the media is that they were part of the Screen Actors Guild and were actually Crisis Actors for other "movies and shows." Yet they were the only parents who made statements during the next 2 days with the media. Pretty strange

what makes a site "wack nut" and what makes it legit?

cnn still claims that the boston marathon bombing wasn't a drill even though there is clear evidence that every person involved was an actor and every drop of blood was fake

watch this great video where all 3 members of the brassard family lie their asses off about their injuries

https://youtu.be/co4EtAdJWso

tumblr_loq5o7RD4N1qzl8s1o1_400.gif

Tell her then. This was a very popular conspiracy theory. I assume that the mother of this girl didn't do any press interviews at all?? Not a single Civil Suit was brought against the school.

When does that happen?? I mean someone trips and falls at Walgreens and sues for $100,000 and that gets settled out of court for at least $20,000 usually. But in this case, not a SINGLE suit was ever brought.

Are we to believe that this autistic kid could be that accurate with that many rounds shot? I mean no ambulances brought out anyone injured.

have you guys ever read all of the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories? It is really crazy and perhaps more believable than this. I always wondered why we never saw pictures of anyone actually injured or dead at Sandy Hook. Apparently that lone gunman was accurate enough to kill all targets and not leave anyone injured. And he was a kid. I don't really believe all of this, but check out these short videos.

The part about the staging the scene at Sandy Hook looks pretty strange. I mean not a SINGLE ambulance was sent to the school. Not a single Fire Truck or EMS unit was sent to the school. All were kept 2 miles away at a staging area where everyone was walking around eating donuts and drinking coffee. Sort of like they were on location but not filming in that scene. The video takes a while, but the theories are hard to debunk to be honest.

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...p-t-901-s&fp=1

Another thing about some of the Sandy Hook parents who choose to talk to the media is that they were part of the Screen Actors Guild and were actually Crisis Actors for other "movies and shows." Yet they were the only parents who made statements during the next 2 days with the media. Pretty strange

"A list of casualties, though, was released the day after the shooting and, as Snopes documents, the Gene Rosen who is a member of SAG is a different individual – one who has never lived in Connecticut. The retired psychologist at the center of this particular case has always lived in the state (while both are in their 60s, the actor is 62 and the Newtown resident is 69)".

Imagine that! Two people have the same name. An amazing willingness for you people to believe complete bullshit when the truth is very clear. You will believe things that are completely absurd before you will believe the simple fact that parents lost their kids in a tragedy.... because Everything that happens in this world has to do with your guns. No empathy, just make it about yourself. Paranoid and self-consumed. Kids being killed, its about you. You're the victim PO. MillyMike is a victim of Boston, not because he was there, but because it was fake and the gov faked it to take his rights away! Poor guys.

It was bs, pl. Parents had their children murdered and this is the shit people like you share. An incomprehensible loss and you're looking for conspiracies. The self-serving nature of people like you is sickening. Someone elses tragedy is your chance to take shots at what? Kids were murdered and you trivialize it as a hoax. You're a sick dude. Id love to kill you and call it a hoax. Now that I think about it, your body could probably feed a small 3rd world country for several years, you could serve a greater purpose. Make the sacrifice, po.

The kids are dead. PO makes it about himself. People died in Boston, Mike makes it about himself. Every drop of blood was fake in Boston. I bet the victims would be surprised to find out. They're all actors, you guys are pathetic. GOP!