**walmart lies about plumbing repairs to have their stores be part of illegal jade helm drills

milwaukee mike

Guest boatboatboat

I am amazed

Completely amazed

So we are to believe in a school of 800 that the death's of 26 people is a made up story and the 500 or so families who had children attending there or worked there simply choose to remain silent and not tell anyone the whole thing was/is a made up story.

Good God ...........

Not to mention your boy MillyMike was not being sarcastic about Boston. Perhaps it gives you a bit more insight into why I don't care for much of the GOP. The conspiracy shitbags are all GOPers. Sandy hook didn't happen, Boston didn't happen, etc etc etc. They believe its all about themselves. They are always victims. No matter what happens, all they can see is themselves. Kids die...:scratch that's not possible, it must be a ploy to get my guns! The government is trying to take my toys! People live in this paranoid state, nothing happens, and they're too prideful to admit they were just fooled, wrong, and ignorant. Instead, they will call people who "believe the boston bombing was real", ignorant. Brilliant.

Vote republican, Dem, whatever, but have legitimate reasons. People who dismiss the lives of those who have died and lost loved ones, those who have been injured and had their worlds changed forever by these violent acts, are disgusting. Instead of rallying together, these are the "dividers" Balco talks about, he simply doesn't have the right side. There is a very divisive faction, its very white, its very male, and its very republican. It is po, it is Milly, it is cop. Most of my family is republican, I love them dearly, they are not part of the hate, they simply believe in economic policies that do not work, which is their right, but they don't make light of people losing their children...that's...well...beyond words. GOP4Life

I didn't say anything about Boston, I was just pointing out all of the angles that can be seen.

I didn't say that I believed it, but these Hoax theories were around within 5 days of the shootings. What DID HAPPEN was that CNN reported and used actual footage from another school in Newtown on that day. IT was from ST Lima school or something like that. I just would have liked to have seen some ambulances at the school.

Why Operation Jade Helm 15 is freaking out the Internet — and why it shouldn’t be

16529360729_8e1f24cf91_k-1024x678.jpg&w=1484

Green Berets assigned to the 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne) clear rooms inside a compound during a training mission held Feb. 20 at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida. (Photo by Capt. Thomas Cieslak/ U.S. Army)

The mission is vast both geographically and strategically: Elite service members from all four branches of the U.S. military will launch an operation this summer in which they will operate covertly among the U.S. public and travel from state to state in military aircraft. Texas, Utah and a section of southern California are labeled as hostile territory, and New Mexico isn’t much friendlier.

That’s the scheme for Jade Helm 15, a new Special Operations exercise that runs from July 15 to Sept. 15. Army Special Operations Command announced it last week, saying the size and scope of the mission sets it apart from many other training exercises.

“The nature of warfare is always changing and U.S. Army Special Operations Command’s mission is to make certain the Army’s various Special Operations Forces are trained, equipped and organized to successfully conduct worldwide special operations in support of our nation’s interests,†Army Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, a command spokesman, said in an e-mail. “Training exercise Jade Helm is going to assist our Special Operations Soldiers and leadership in refining the skills needed against an ever changing foreign threat.â€

The exercise has prompted widespread conspiracy theories that the United States is preparing to hatch martial law.

In particular, some have expressed alarm about this map, which outlines events for the exercise in unclassified documents posted online last week. The Washington Post verified them to be legitimate by speaking to Army sources. They appear to have been prepared for local authorities.

JADE-Helm-15.jpg&w=1484

This map shows the military’s plan during the exercise Jade Helm 15, which begins in July. (U.S. Army Special Operations Command map)

Several media outlets have noted that the Army has pushed back on the outcry, including Stars & Stripes, Army Times and the Houston Chronicle. But it’s also worth noting that the military has routinely launched exercises in the past in which regions of the United States are identified as hostile for the purpose of training.

Consider Bold Alligator, a naval exercise in which thousands of Marines and sailors have been involved in the past. The most recent version was launched last fall, and included amphibious landings to prevent insurgent groups in the fictional country known as Garnet — Georgia and part of Florida in real life — from launching attacks.

The map looked like this in Navy documents:

Treasure-Coast.jpg&w=1484

The Treasure Coast Region, as seen in documents outlining the military exercise Bold Alligator 14. (Image from Navy documents)

In another example, U.S. Special Forces support fictional guerrilla forces in numerous counties across North Carolina in the exercise Robin Sage. Green Beret soldiers work to liberate the country of Pineland, and operate in close proximity to civilians, who are warned that they may hear blank gunfire.

Marine Special Operations troop also have an exercise that is in some ways similar and called Derna Bridge. It spans several counties in western South Carolina, and includes some activities in Sumter National Forest.

What I do believe about Sandy Hook is that there were multiple shooters. I mean the kid was only found with 4 handguns AND NO other guns were found in the school.

Now in his trunk you can see a police office remove an assault rifle and bring it towards the school. He doesn't bother taking pictures of the trunk, he just removes the rifle. The autopsy states that the children were shot by a rifle from very close range. There was a another shooter.

But of course the damn STUBBORN democrats like MOFOME wants us to believe that it was 1 shooter to stifle gun laws.

What I do believe about Sandy Hook is that there were multiple shooters. I mean the kid was only found with 4 handguns AND NO other guns were found in the school.

Now in his trunk you can see a police office remove an assault rifle and bring it towards the school. He doesn't bother taking pictures of the trunk, he just removes the rifle. The autopsy states that the children were shot by a rifle from very close range. There was a another shooter.

But of course the damn STUBBORN democrats like MOFOME wants us to believe that it was 1 shooter to stifle gun laws.

Actually, the gun shown being removed from Lanza’s car was a shotgun he never used. Lanza brought three guns inside the school — the AR-15 and two handguns — all of which were found inside the school.

Tell her then. This was a very popular conspiracy theory. I assume that the mother of this girl didn't do any press interviews at all?? Not a single Civil Suit was brought against the school.

When does that happen?? I mean someone trips and falls at Walgreens and sues for $100,000 and that gets settled out of court for at least $20,000 usually. But in this case, not a SINGLE suit was ever brought.

Are we to believe that this autistic kid could be that accurate with that many rounds shot? I mean no ambulances brought out anyone injured.

are you just making this shit up?

At least eight lawsuits have been filed in Connecticut courts since January on behalf of relatives of 16 people killed in the massacre -- four adults and 12 children. Court documents also list two people who suffered serious injuries.

In December, the parents of nine children killed at the mass shooting, along with one teacher who survived, filed a separate lawsuit against the businesses behind the Bushmaster rifle.

Guest boatboatboat

People who dont think boston bombing or sandy hook were real are nuts.

I cant take this crazyness anymore.

I need a break and a dose of reality.

Good night of tv this evening.

Tonight on monster hunters they are after the wooly bugger of possum gulch. I hope they get him.

Last time they went after him big foot helped him escape.

Big foot was using wooly buger as his hunting dog. So when he saw him trapped he spung him lose.

Boys will be ready tonight though, you can bet your ass on that.

People who dont think boston bombing or sandy hook were real are nuts.

I cant take this crazyness anymore.

I need a break and a dose of reality.

Good night of tv this evening.

Tonight on monster hunters they are after the wooly bugger of possum gulch. I hope they get him.

Last time they went after him big foot helped him escape.

Big foot was using wooly buger as his hunting dog. So when he saw him trapped he spung him lose.

Boys will be ready tonight though, you can bet your ass on that.

so the doctor in charge of treating the fake boston injuries is nuts? because afterwards he admitted it was just a drill just like many other videos you can find where they are announcing THIS IS A DRILL

[video=youtube;M-XBaENCrp8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-XBaENCrp8

I think thats just twisting his words.

He means we are typically on lockdown when we do drills that are like this.

come on man, why in the world would he mention drills if he just treated a bunch of real life injuries

nobody is really going to change their mind with stuff like this until/unless they wake up. but he obviously calls it a drill like many other videos.

no sense in arguing any further, but I have a proposition for your mom's friend. i'll bet her $50,000 that she can't prove that her niece died at sandy hook. we'll get 11 objective bystanders and have a 1 day live trial, should be easy money for her.

no sense in arguing any further, but I have a proposition for your mom's friend. i'll bet her $50,000 that she can't prove that her niece died at sandy hook. we'll get 11 objective bystanders and have a 1 day live trial, should be easy money for her.

I would never ever bring that up to a family that lost their child.

No offense.