**walmart lies about plumbing repairs to have their stores be part of illegal jade helm drills

milwaukee mike

Guest boatboatboat

Mil Mike so you think the 45 adult employees of the sandy hook school system who were working the day of the shooting are all in on the scam and have simply remained silent?

Mike serious question. Are you saying these children are still alive and hidden somewhere and their families are in on it? Or they were killed by the government somewhere else? Or it was someone working for the government that went into the school and killed the children and adults?

There would have to be alot of people in on a cover up. And I just can buy the fact that not one person involved has opened their mouth about it.

Mike serious question. Are you saying these children are still alive and hidden somewhere and their families are in on it? Or they were killed by the government somewhere else? Or it was someone working for the government that went into the school and killed the children and adults?

There would have to be alot of people in on a cover up. And I just can buy the fact that not one person involved has opened their mouth about it.

my thoughts are that they were just drills, families all thought they were crisis actors just playing a part not realizing it would be broadcast on tv as though it was real. everyone can do their own research and make up their own mind... like the Buddhist quote, don't believe anything you see or hear unless it coincides with your own logic and reason.

can't stop thinking about a trial... "can I address the jury"... "po69 why are you wearing lipstick"... "brock landers can you please wear something else tomorrow instead of that stupid baseball shirt"

:laugh

come on man, why in the world would he mention drills if he just treated a bunch of real life injuries

nobody is really going to change their mind with stuff like this until/unless they wake up. but he obviously calls it a drill like many other videos.

no sense in arguing any further, but I have a proposition for your mom's friend. i'll bet her $50,000 that she can't prove that her niece died at sandy hook. we'll get 11 objective bystanders and have a 1 day live trial, should be easy money for her.

mike, can I get in on this bet on behalf of ron brassard? I'll get a before picture of his calf and then I'll take a picture the day I asee him of his calf these days...let's not do 50000, cause I would like to be paid. Let do something you can afford to lose and something that when you lose will sting and make you remember it for awhile. You comfortable losing 10 grand? Let me know

mike, can I get in on this bet on behalf of ron brassard? I'll get a before picture of his calf and then I'll take a picture the day I asee him of his calf these days...let's not do 50000, cause I would like to be paid. Let do something you can afford to lose and something that when you lose will sting and make you remember it for awhile. You comfortable losing 10 grand? Let me know

2 pictures aren't gonna cut it... I want a trial where he has to speak, and I want to see medical records of 15 surgeries on the same calf. each of those would require a cast for 6 weeks, so he has done pretty much nothing for 2 years other than have casts put on and off?

to make it worth my time the number is 50k

Karen brassard is sure putting a lot of pressure on those legs, weird that she's standing on 2 broken legs that she claims had huge pieces of shrapnel sticking out of. also weird that there is no blood anywhere near ron's pants or shoe even though it was streaming out of that calf...

please explain to me how something makes a huge hole in your leg yet your pants aren't ripped or cut, and there is no blood anywhere on your pants or shoe

Guest boatboatboat

So after the names came out of the students and faculty that were killed at Sandy Hook NO ONE came out and said "hey wait a minute no one by that name worked here or we didn't have a student by that name"

Jesus Mil Mike

The following is a list (as released by police) of the victims in Friday's shooting spree on the campus of Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown.

- Charlotte Bacon, 2/22/06, female

- Daniel Barden, 9/25/05, male

- Rachel Davino, 7/17/83, female.

- Olivia Engel, 7/18/06, female

- Josephine Gay, 12/11/05, female

- Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 04/04/06, female

- Dylan Hockley, 3/8/06, male

- Dawn Hochsprung, 06/28/65,female

- Madeleine F. Hsu, 7/10/06, female

- Catherine V. Hubbard, 6/08/06, female

- Chase Kowalski, 10/31/05, male

- Jesse Lewis, 6/30/06, male

- James Mattioli , 3/22/06, male

- Grace McDonnell, 12/04/05, female

- Anne Marie Murphy, 07/25/60, female

- Emilie Parker, 5/12/06, female

- Jack Pinto, 5/06/06, male

- Noah Pozner, 11/20/06, male

- Caroline Previdi, 9/07/06, female

- Jessica Rekos, 5/10/06, female

- Avielle Richman, 10/17/06, female

- Lauren Rousseau, 6/1982, female (full date of birth not specified)

- Mary Sherlach, 2/11/56, female

- Victoria Soto, 11/04/85, female

- Benjamin Wheeler, 9/12/06, male

- Allison N. Wyatt, 7/03/06, female

my thoughts are that they were just drills, families all thought they were crisis actors just playing a part not realizing it would be broadcast on tv as though it was real. everyone can do their own research and make up their own mind... like the Buddhist quote, don't believe anything you see or hear unless it coincides with your own logic and reason.

can't stop thinking about a trial... "can I address the jury"... "po69 why are you wearing lipstick"... "brock landers can you please wear something else tomorrow instead of that stupid baseball shirt"

:laugh

Makes absolutely 0 sense. Crisis actors for the day are going to get paid what? 500,1000,what amount exactly?

And the would continue with their lies for lifetimes for that amount. Lol

Mike all that you want won't happen. You are right man the marathon go bing was a hoax. The tsarneav that that got shot and killed didn't happen either. He is still out there living life. I know are smarter man then all this typing. Photo shop can change pictures , so I am sure they have a voice shop that can change what a person has said. Anyways I'm gonna leave this alone,as you are asking way to much , with the thoughts you have may god bless your ass on judgement day buddy...

Let me add a little wood to the fire. Check it out Mike

Not the only person who died or was witness to multiple events. Deception right under our noses.

1921958_545901172192935_1247483226_n.jpg?oh=3874a1fb3a7053922219ece13103a963&oe=559ECA95

I've seen that and it's bullshit. They changed the picture to the other lady after it was proven they weren't the same. Check your sources.

• 4 weeks later...